4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Blezer0216

Dec 24, 2021
I already hate this game. But at least there is a debugger

View attachment 1633149

Added 1440x1080 instead of 800*600 (because isn't 2005)
Press D to open the debugger, and have fun being op. Gallery is already unlocked
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "shikaeshigame_Data\Managed"
copy resizer.txt in "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" for smaller fonts

P.S.: I'll take another look for a gallery unlocker tomorrow because is 4.10 here xD
P.P.S.: Added the gallery unlocker because i can't go to bed doing half of the job xD
how do
I already hate this game. But at least there is a debugger

View attachment 1633149

Added 1440x1080 instead of 800*600 (because isn't 2005)
Press D to open the debugger, and have fun being op. Gallery is already unlocked
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "shikaeshigame_Data\Managed"
copy resizer.txt in "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" for smaller fonts

P.S.: I'll take another look for a gallery unlocker tomorrow because is 4.10 here xD
P.P.S.: Added the gallery unlocker because i can't go to bed doing half of the job xD
How do I open the debugger because I can't open?

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I just edged so hard throughout the entire game in one sitting to blow the phattest nut imaginable at the end. Excellent game. Thank you for the manual translation. It added a lot and is key to the scenario. A perfect package of programming, game design, story concept, and enough art all the way through. This feels so unique, with each girl having different reactions at different times as the stakes get worse and worse for them. At times it was mildly shocking because of one character. I didn't expect her to be the final boss of sorts. It needed some snuff though. Pressing the button as you fuck them for example. I really hope more games come out with this premise.

Darkecool

Jul 13, 2019
Ok fellow perverts, here it is...

"Revenge Game: Cumshot or death" - Full Manual translation (attached below)

To Install: Place the file in the Revenge Game Cumshot or Death\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder

Notes:
- Final file has 4309 non-blank lines and 40448 words.
- It took me nearly 10 weeks to complete (2022-2-5 to 2022-4-18), averaging about 10 hours per week.
- Some patterns that *should* have been handled by Regex, I simply could not make work (I think it's related to embedded carriage returns in the source string). So I had to put every variation in the translation file, and that bloated the file size a bit.
- There may be some minor UI elements (like hover text for some attacks) that I didn't catch.
- There are a few lines that are not recognized by the engine in the translation file, even if the Japanese string is identical. Can't do much about that.
- This game is psychologically bleak; I enjoyed some parts but it got a bit much at the end....

If you find any issues or non-translated lines, (or missing sections!?), then send me a PM with problem highlighted in the Autotranslation.txt file and I'll update the Manual one.
press the attachment it will bring u to a new page and the right click on the new page to save as.....

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
Interesting concept, but the whole gameplay is a huge steaming pile of trash. 5 minutes and I'm already going to use the cheat.

Last edited:

Slences

Apr 17, 2021
i love there is subtle romance or perhaps stockholm syndrome between the protag and heroines, that specific situation is at its full power with well personalized character especially that loli

Mar 11, 2021
Granted I used some cheats to get through the mid-game, but wow this game was surprisingly fun. Thanks to Osanaiko for the proper TL, made the experience of watching these bastards rip each other apart so much more enthralling. Each girl was their own flavor of awful person, and the MC was only marginally better until the game starts, which is when his descent into rampant vengeful sadism truly begins. But even knowing they're so fucked up, I still end up feeling bad for them (especially blonde, to even my surprise). Overall great story, actually feel a little bad about having to kill them all.

ClownLolo666

Jun 17, 2021
I just want to know, When we will get the 2 game??? I really want a continuation, perhaps another world, another history

And maybe.. A CONTINUATION, but this time the MC knows very well what to do, but there will be more new rules and a world of new outcomes. ❤‍

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately there's no info on their website about their next game and nothing new announced on their twitter.

And given that it took them 5 years between their previous game that was released in 2017 and launch of "Revenge Game" in 2022, I'm not sure that expectations should be too high...

Having said that, there's an announcement of "30000 copies sold" across DL-Site and Fanza at a point 4 months after launch, in June 2022... and that announcement includes the following:

次回作について

制作休止していた3Dの盗撮ハッキングゲームを、ベースの仕様から仕切り直しています。
しばらくはこのゲームをメインに作っていこうかなと思っています。3Dモデルも久しぶりにイジっています。

とはいえ、まだ複数のネタをこねている段階なので、次回作はまだ先になりそうです。制作速度はゆっくりなので、気長にお待ちくださいませ。

About my next project

I had an older project which was a 3D interactive Camera Peeping Hacking Game that I put on development pause, and I am using that as a base and rebuilding it as my next project.
I'm kinda thinking that I will stick with making this game for the time being. I am playing around with modifying 3d models for the first time in a while.
Having said that, I'm still at the stage where I am considering various ideas and focus points, so it will probably be some time before I'll launch another product. I'm not particularly fast at doing development, so please kindly be patient while waiting.

LEXUS NX

Aug 26, 2022
Unfortunately there's no info on their website about their next game and nothing new announced on their twitter.

And given that it took them 5 years between their previous game that was released in 2017 and launch of "Revenge Game" in 2022, I'm not sure that expectations should be too high...

Having said that, there's an announcement of "30000 copies sold" across DL-Site and Fanza at a point 4 months after launch, in June 2022... and that announcement includes the following:

次回作について

制作休止していた3Dの盗撮ハッキングゲームを、ベースの仕様から仕切り直しています。
しばらくはこのゲームをメインに作っていこうかなと思っています。3Dモデルも久しぶりにイジっています。

とはいえ、まだ複数のネタをこねている段階なので、次回作はまだ先になりそうです。制作速度はゆっくりなので、気長にお待ちくださいませ。

About my next project

I had an older project which was a 3D interactive Camera Peeping Hacking Game that I put on development pause, and I am using that as a base and rebuilding it as my next project.
I'm kinda thinking that I will stick with making this game for the time being. I am playing around with modifying 3d models for the first time in a while.
Having said that, I'm still at the stage where I am considering various ideas and focus points, so it will probably be some time before I'll launch another product. I'm not particularly fast at doing development, so please kindly be patient while waiting.

I'm a little sorry suddenly, your translation tool doesn't work. I bring the tool to my en/text folder. but it does not work.

May 25, 2022
This game isnt AS difficult as you make it out to be. It just takes some finessing at times. The hardest part of the game is the very start. Dont bother fighting them day 1 because its nearly impossible to beat them with giving yourself a couple better skills. Them getting 2 or 3 crosses in one day isnt a big deal at all (honestly its great considering later in the game its constantly popping out rooms with 5 crosses) so just pass the turn and get the 9 RP for not spending any AP.

The Fear of Crosses is real but when you have the Blame ability and the ability to delete crosses out of rooms, it becomes very managable. The Blame ability lets you delete 5 of their crosses and later 10. And the deleting Crosses makes it so you can stifle their income. Also remember girls can only move 1 space from where they are per turn so theres no need to delete a room that has 5 if its two away from a girl. helps you save AP for other things.

The main things you need for combat is to swap your moves around. Observe is one of the best skills in the game imo because its a free attack and works really well with the ability that resets all your cooldowns (and gives 2 sp) . You'll get a new better observe after upgrading skills twice. Which is the same skill but 7 damage as opposed to 3.

my strat for the game is that the best defense is a good offense and i focus on bursting the girl down in 2-3 turns and then hitting her while shes stressed out because that cuts even more time from their bar as well as it still does stress damage to her again. So literally the best time to use the cooldown reset ability is right after you stress them out. Though you might want to hold onto the one charge Cooldown reset a little longer because once girls hit 60-90 seconds they start a new attack method that does more damage so minimizing the time they can use that attack method is really helpful.

my favorite moves were the camera moves, observe, and i'd swap out the my 1 cost damage moves when its damage was too obsolete.

I focus on stall the game out by Blaming them to make them give up Crosses and using the Cross delete function on Priority rooms that they have access to. while i focus on getting the RP to improve my skills.

overall this game isnt hard, its just scary to look at in the beginning. once you get used to the flow you can do things with ease.
How do you start winning? I have lost like 3 times already

May 25, 2022
anyone knows what Intimacy does and what Pulsation does? I don't understand what the "Gave" parameter does, it just does something to the brain icon, you can see negative numbers pop up next to it but that is all.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes