4.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Nov 22, 2020
How do i play the game? I might just be stupid, but I'm stuck in the locker room, can't pull out my phone after tapping one of the apps, and my game is stuck in japanese, I also have no idea what the controls are

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
One of the worst MTL traditions I've seen in a long time, almost nothing is understood if it weren't for the PJs' expressions.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I took a break for a few days, working on other projects (hint: see my signature :sneaky:).

But today I did another section, and current total is 2556 lines.

Weirdly, I've noticed that autotrans completely fails to detect some lines that are 100% moans and onomatopoeia sex sounds - the lines don't ever appear as translatable in the file. I think there's nothing I can do about that. Perhaps you'll have to be content with 99.92% translated.

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
Weirdly, I've noticed that autotrans completely fails to detect some lines that are 100% moans and onomatopoeia sex sounds - the lines don't ever appear as translatable in the file. I think there's nothing I can do about that. Perhaps you'll have to be content with 99.92% translated.
They are images so there is no text to put into the file.

Untitled.jpg

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
They are images so there is no text to put into the file.

View attachment 1682487
No, it was definitely normal text, not an image.

like this:

「んっぷ、ぐぷ……うげ、え、ぅえ……んぶぶ……んちゅ、ん……っ\r

I went back and replayed the scene again to try and take a screenshot, but this time the missing lines came through into the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file.

Perhaps the difference was that I didn't have the "alt-0" popover screen enabled. anyway, it doesn't matter, as now i have the text in my file.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Op skill,use damage boost up to 5 per hit,then it deals 45 damage for 1 sp
sounds kinda lame honestly
I used two tsuba(60 dmg skill) + 5 observe_2 skills + intimidation and impressive
with this setup you can deal ridiculous damage and waste 60-65 seconds during enemy stun
considering that full timer is only 180 sec, you win really fast.

Jun 7, 2017
I did not understand the directions on the offcial xUnity Auto trasnaltor site.
Would be cool if you could post a step by step guide for sugoi.
However i feel like it will result with the same problem as Deepl ( why use Sugoi instead of DeepL?)

I am using DeepL but i still get very bad mistranslation and the text cuts off at the end.
Any problems on your site?

EDIT: i got it to work with Sugoi after a lot of trial and error.
Now the problem with the text is still there. It is not displayed fully and cuts off at the end. You can see the whole Text when bringing up Translation Aggregator but that is not optimal at all.

How can i solve this?

Also Sugoi is better then DeepL. Faster and IMO better context.

bad.PNG

Last edited:

ZXCASDFFGDFG

Feb 7, 2021
I did not understand the directions on the offcial xUnity Auto trasnaltor site.
Would be cool if you could post a step by step guide for sugoi.
However i feel like it will result with the same problem as Deepl ( why use Sugoi instead of DeepL?)

I am using DeepL but i still get very bad mistranslation and the text cuts off at the end.
Any problems on your site?

EDIT: i got it to work with Sugoi after a lot of trial and error.
Now the problem with the text is still there. It is not displayed fully and cuts off at the end. You can see the whole Text when bringing up Translation Aggregator but that is not optimal at all.

How can i solve this?

Also Sugoi is better then DeepL. Faster and IMO better context.

View attachment 1707373
You can use mouse scroll up/down in game

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished the game: 5/5

I really liked the whole scenario the Protagonist was placed in.

Anyway here is the a 90% translated Script of the game ( very few things untranslated like nipple torture).
Translation was done via Sugoi and besides skill translation which are a bit wonky, Dialogue is very good.

TIP: Have the Translation Aggregator in the top of the windows. It shows translated Text ( Some text gets cut off at the end and you can read the whole sentance there. You can also view previous aswell)
I think you can just replace your Translation file with mine and it should work?

Also not sure how to upload files here

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
so how do you use the translation its only a txt file other game usually have you replace old files with the translation ones to make the game in english

Jun 7, 2017
so how do you use the translation its only a txt file other game usually have you replace old files with the translation ones to make the game in english
1. Download the Game here or Patch it yourself with Xunityautopatcher
2. Download my Translation File
3. Go To The Game Directory ---> BepinEx --> Translation --> EN --> Text
4. Replace the AutoGeneratedTranslation file with my File you downloaded.
5. Done

If there is something untranslated i skipped text (very rare) or i did not encounter it or do the Event (Bad ending for example)

Reactions: osanaiko and Zippix
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes