VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
I'm in, might be a bit much in terms of character introductions but yeah I can't wait to see what you have in store for the game.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i don't get it... i just downloaded v0.2 and when unzip it inside is v0.1 and exe file says demo?
and what is dlc?

JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
Can somone please explain what's the NTR concept for this game? Like is the MC going to be the one taking girlfriends or the other way around?

Oct 8, 2019
I apparently downloaded 0.1 a while ago and just finished it. V0.2 is currently downloading. I say that in case what I am about to say has changed but if not keep reading. I think I understand what the dev is going for here and I like it, buuuuuttt well have you ever noticed how in movies when the scene transitions to a different setting that the characters don't immediately start to talk? Those few seconds are there to let the audience know that this isn't the exact same scene as they just were in and what is being presented may not even be related to the previous scene. I say that because in what I managed to play, the story was all over the place. Now I understand that the dev is introducing a large cast and wants us to jump into the deep end, but the scenes chance so fast it is jarring. While I don't have a guaranteed idea that would fix this issue I would still like to see it addressed as if this story is going to be as in-depth as I think it is, then I think a more accessible opening would be better to welcome new players.

I say again though as I get ready to start 0.2, that this may already be fixed and if so then ignore everything I have just said.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Just downloaded 0.2, but the folder contains a file with "Demo" / "1.0" in it. Still in a demo stage so long after its initial release?

Oct 8, 2019
Just downloaded 0.2, but the folder contains a file with "Demo" / "1.0" in it. Still in a demo stage so long after its initial release?
No, it is 0.2, I think they just forgot to rename it before uploading. But I can confirm it is most definitely 0.2.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Decent plot, options to play as a nice guy or a bit more aggressive is cool, option to pursue family or not is also cool. But seriously
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great model, hot MILF, but her boobs are like buckets)))). To Devs - no need to kill a promising game, make the size of the blonde's boobs twice as small!

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes