Unity Abandoned Reverse Digitalization [v0.501] [KaizerGames]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
its a great game but i can seem to understand what am i suppose to do
Is there a walk-through somewhere? I can get through Wonder Women and B2 but I can't remove the corpse, get into the bar or talk to a bunch of the other girls.
Only 2b and WW are the girls with the most content atm, with the first you need to bring her all kinds of robot heads to progress, then use a perfume flask and ask her all of the lewd stuff
WW needs the heads of every villan there is (Joker's face and Loki's mask doesn't count)
Akali needs spray paint cans and Tracer needs you to buy or sell stuff
Idk about the corpse

• Hey there
Reactions: Ive-11

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
woah KDA akali damn! nice i need to try this one out, will there be kda ahri too she thicc : )

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
woah KDA akali damn! nice i need to try this one out, will there be kda ahri too she thicc : )
She's already in the game! But there's nothing you can do with her, also you'll be disappointed by Akali in this version, gotta wait the next ones, dev promised the third to have Jinx too

Reactions: AlienAnal

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is there a walk-through somewhere? I can get through Wonder Women and B2 but I can't remove the corpse, get into the bar or talk to a bunch of the other girls.
Other than WW and B2 there's only Tracer and Akali (you get cockblocked by Lara every time though) in this version.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
its a great game but i can seem to understand what am i suppose to do
It's really horrible gameplay. Basically you just run around clicking random cupboards, trashcans and stuff to get items (I found 2 places in the starting building, 3 places in the other stairwell, 1 in the bar and 1 in the main street). Each time you sleep, each location is reset and can be picked up again. You can only carry 3 items at a time, and the shop is only open in the afternoon and the evening. Sell anything that isn't requested by the ladies. If you want a spoiler of what to save:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind each item can only be handed in once, so feel free to sell duplicates. Each item unlocks another scene that you can trigger while under the influence of perfume. Once every scene has been seen in this version, you'll know it when you visit the main street.

I found a few items myself, but bought most. Always check what Tracer sells.

hihi123

Jun 8, 2017
The RNG can be a bitch. It took me forever to find the last robot head. Hopefully there will be more tracer scenes :)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I cant fucking believe it, is that Tao Jun from Shaman King??? omg insta downloading, i do hope we have some scene with her( not expecting much since she was probably forgotten by everyone by now)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes