Unity Abandoned Reverse Digitalization [v0.501] [KaizerGames]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Judwaiser

May 23, 2018
I tried visiting his Patreon page but it's 404. Consider this game abandoned.
I googled kaisergames and apparently they were bought by other company. I believe the company that bought them might finish the project. If someone is interested, they might look into it. I wouldn't consider this abandoned, but maybe it's just my imagination

Reactions: Aurelius

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I googled kaisergames and apparently they were bought by other company. I believe the company that bought them might finish the project. If someone is interested, they might look into it. I wouldn't consider this abandoned, but maybe it's just my imagination
You are talking about KaiserGames dude not the dev of this game, Kaizergames. You can see that the guy behind this game works solo and had a few patreons, it wasn't some "big" game company.

Shame though, he posted an update not long ago, this game had potential, hope the patreon page disappearing doesn't mean he abandonned the project.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I was wondering when the next update, it got abandoned oof I was looking forward to play it more

Lexickon

Dec 21, 2017
I am genuinely interested what happend to the dev. I can't find any info, sadly.

Maybe someone knows something?

JaredRayne

Mar 6, 2018
what is MDCA ?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures that control access to copyrighted works (commonly known as or DRM). It also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of copyright itself. In addition, the DMCA heightens the penalties for copyright infringement on the .

Reactions: Leo369
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes