Unity Abandoned Reverse Digitalization [v0.501] [KaizerGames]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
ÁH! So the Mind Control is basically the fact that we have that perfume that is used to explain why the characters are willing to bang our character just for helping them with menial tasks. Bit cheap in my eyes, but not bad.

The art is good and animations even if just loops short are still rare so not a bad game, but it's the literally definition of an RNG grind. :p

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
can anyone confirm if this has mind control ?
Check my previous comment.

ÁH! So the Mind Control is basically the fact that we have that perfume that is used to explain why the characters are willing to bang our character just for helping them with menial tasks. Bit cheap in my eyes, but not bad.

The art is good and animations even if just loops short are still rare so not a bad game, but it's the literally definition of an RNG grind. :p
The Mind Control tag is probably only included cuz a "drug" is used to explain why the characters are so willing to bang.

Reactions: Hypnolover69

cruz97808

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know where the save is and if it is possible to edit it?
I think it'll be under either "C:\Users\"your pc name"\AppData\LocalLow\KaizerGames" but I'm not sure if not try the registry. In order to open the registry you have to open run, (this process may be different depending on which windows you have). On windows 10 just press the windows key and X then type "registry". Once you've done that it should be located under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KaizerGames\Reverse Digitization". Now Editing the save i have no idea. I hope this helped if not here's a link to help you out as well.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I think it'll be under either "C:\Users\"your pc name"\AppData\LocalLow\KaizerGames" but I'm not sure if not try the registry. In order to open the registry you have to open run, (this process may be different depending on which windows you have). On windows 10 just press the windows key and X then type "registry". Once you've done that it should be located under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KaizerGames\Reverse Digitization". Now Editing the save i have no idea. I hope this helped if not here's a link to help you out as well.
Thx

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The whole perfume thing is just confusing. And when it's not confusing, it's annoying. If it must be in the game it should last a good two days, or last a day and be much much cheaper and bought in bulk. Or be a permanent effect once used on a each girl.

I think it should just be out of the game altogether.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes