BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau... how dare you... you were supposed to be the chosen one!

How could you hate this woman who was born at no fault of her own with breasts half the size of a 5 gallon water jug. Don't blame her for the sins of the father. But if you insist, I'll take her off your hands friend. No need to thank me, I'm just being a friend.
I don't hate her, I don't like her physically, it's something different. If you want her she is all yours.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The 3 female characters on the banner are basically the first 3 character cards you get on HS2, with very minor modifications. That's kinda lazy. You can do better, OP. HS2 has come a long way in terms of character creation and modifying female characters. There are so many great mods and so many amazing creators who share their cards for free for others to modify. Take advantage of that in your future creations.

Reactions: Jsd16 and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The 3 female characters on the banner are basically the first 3 character cards you get on HS2, with very minor modifications. That's kinda lazy. You can do better, OP. HS2 has come a long way in terms of character creation and modifying female characters. There are so many great mods and so many amazing creators who share their cards for free for others to modify. Take advantage of that in your future creations.
I think it's funny how many games have the same bald black guy, the same old crippled man next door, the same fat ugly boss...it's like watching 40 different movies with the same 4-5 actors, and watching nothing else. lol

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think it's funny how many games have the same bald black guy, the same old crippled man next door, the same fat ugly boss...it's like watching 40 different movies with the same 4-5 actors, and watching nothing else. lol
I'm willing to give people a pass when it comes to male characters. the amount of resources you can get to create unique female characters, male characters don't even have 1% of that. But no excuse when it comes to female characters. If your game only has girls with the default HS2 faces, you need to be doing better.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Reverse Psychology [v0.1.5] APK -

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
oppai-loli* is a thing.

*means both big tittied young girls and babyfaces with gazongas
True, but I meant an innocent character, not an underage one. I understand that Oppai Loli's fullfill that role, but I also like adult women with innocent expressions and big breasts :D

TbirdMan

Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, gonna chime in on the absurd tits. I don't mind "normal" big tits, not my preference (I like them on the smaller side) but I can cope. but those things are just...gross to me. But whatever floats your boat. I don't think anyone on this site can really afford to go around kink shaming TBH.

Reactions: Sleel
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes