NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Just a heads up, incest doesn't seem to be triggering. Looking at the code, it looks like it checks for
Code:
mom == "mom" or mom == "Mom"
and it should be
Code:
momr == "mom" or momr == "Mom"
Same with the Spanish check. Only after I changed the code and restarted the MC started referring to Rachel as his sister instead of his "amiga".

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
so every time get to the part where i give Anna's card back to Zoe right after the conversation with her the game goes back to the title screen? any Advice.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
so every time get to the part where i give Anna's card back to Zoe right after the conversation with her the game goes back to the title screen? any Advice.
It is very weird, because I have tried it several times and the story and events are triggered normally.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
No tags for: vaginal sex, no oral sex. Unless someone that has played this can say there is. I am passing on it. Looks like a show and tell and fizzle to me.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No tags for: vaginal sex, no oral sex. Unless someone that has played this can say there is. I am passing on it. Looks like a show and tell and fizzle to me.
I see a tag that says "oral sex." Are you saying you played it and didn't find oral sex anywhere? And a lot of times, a dev will leave out tags that are not yet implemented, but that doesn't mean there are no future plans for that content. May not be any sex at the moment, but there will be in the future, and that would explain the lack of penetration tags.
The version is 0.2.1. That's still pretty early in development. I usually just wait and check back at a later date to see if the tags I like have been added. But, if judging early and being a quitter is your kink, I won't kink shame you. haha :)

Reactions: Neytan

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Great little game so far. I like the checklist of tasks to be done. The grammar needs some help and the navigation within the house is a bit confusing. I cannot wait to see the next installment.

Reactions: Neytan

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't normally like sandbox games, but this one isn't bad. No grinding so that is a definite plus. It would be nice to have a replay gallery either in the main menu or in game like a computer in the room or a cell phone. Keep up the good work

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone else is having a problem trying to get the bug fix seems ya have to be very fast clicking as ya only see the download for a split second took me a few attempts to grab it

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I use Reverse Psychology to get girls, I don't wash, wear the dirtiest clothes, don't brush my teeth, and act like a jerk to women, it hasn't worked yet, but someday:cool:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
tried to play this game but lost interest quickly and deleted the navigation is absolutely terrible sorry

Reactions: Fapmaister
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes