tehmasta

May 1, 2017
i got something weird going on. i can't delete the exe file from this game, everything else was removed fine, even restart didn't help. am i the only one having this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
i got something weird going on. i can't delete the exe file from this game, everything else was removed fine, even restart didn't help. am i the only one having this?
Yes, it's likely a you problem. If you can't delete it then something on your computer is locking it. Could be anti-virus software or other security things... Try

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Yes, it's likely a you problem. If you can't delete it then something on your computer is locking it. Could be anti-virus software or other security things... Try
No my antivirus didn't do anything. I couldn't even delete it through cmd prompt as admin lol, had to do it with safe mode.
That was really bizzare :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hofom77573

TWHaven

Jun 24, 2017
Stuck on the part where you Rachel is waiting for you in the basement at night. Progressed 10 days and visited every night and she hasn't been there once. Dead end or what? Can't advance any other characters because of this.
Go around the corner in the basement and click on the window.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just a fun fact.
Reverse psychology is when you prompt a person to do your way, over and over and over again and then reverse it and the person will do it just out of saying no!
Example:
A person wants to leave a party, you say stay! no he says, stay, stay stay stay, he gets upset and you keep saying why? just stay!? eventually he is so upset and you say, Just leave I don't want you here! You can go! and he says, NO! I won't go!

Similar to if you make a person say yes several times, it will be easier for that person to say yes to your request. If a person asks, good weather today? yes! you liked spicy food right? yes! Spicy food really is the best yeah? Yes! and btw can you jump from this bridge? Yes!, Or no.. that's a fail, but if you asked another question not so serious maybe? Like could you borrow me 20 euros?

I'm just bored btw :)
I haven't played the game, but I'm fairly sure not everyone here knows what reverse psychology is.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Sorry to keep playing on the same key. But do you have an event with your mother? I always download it and take a look at the screenshots, but I haven't played the game yet. I would like to start the game when I have events (sex) with the mother. But in the meantime I'll have a look around, and I'm liking what I'm seeing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Reverse Psychology [v0.11.0] [Neytan]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 429 MB

PC / MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
can't seem to figure out who to ask for the lady's club, i asked everyone nearly is there a specific day or something you do to get it?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Some time ago I got the v. 0.6.0 played. I had some files that had to be loaded and used in addition. Now these are missing. I also miss a walkthrough, better still a wt mod. Many questions relate to getting ahead. So it would probably make sense to react here. (File: 1576238_goes_into_the_game_folder, 1577620_Incest_Patch, 1577620_Incest_Patch).
:love: :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes