soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Which version will you play (PC, Mac, Andriod)?
Could you please tell me, how do I save on Android. For the life of me couldnt find it.. tried double tap, up, down, swipe left, right, the phone.. what am I missing??

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Could you please tell me, how do I save on Android. For the life of me couldnt find it.. tried double tap, up, down, swipe left, right, the phone.. what am I missing??
I'm really sorry, I thought the gestures to open menus were implemented as default. I'm new to Android distributions. I'm already fixing that. It will be available for the next release.

Reactions: Tetsuo1 and soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I'm really sorry, I thought the gestures to open menus were implemented as default. I'm new to Android distributions. I'm already fixing that. It will be available for the next release.
No worries, it happens, happy to hear it wil be fixed, thanks!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just drop the file in the folder where the game is: Reverse Psychology -> game -> saves.
If the saves folder does not appear just create it and drop the save file there.
Beware that if they've already played an earlier version of your game, their global save directory is likely populated already. As the global save directory takes precedence over the game's save directory, saves residing in the former effectively block the slots of the latter even if those latter slots currently are (or rather seem) unoccupied. As the locations aren't kept in sync – Ren'Py just stores a newly created save to both locations simultaneously – they'd either need to check in-game which slot is actually empty or access the global save directory directly.

Maxhaven

Jun 19, 2019
Your android game crashed. got stuck in the morning, couldn't switch to noon when taking the Anna route (stores closed)

watschu99

Apr 22, 2018
I have the Issue that I can't continue with Valery because in any of these locations and the kitchen it just says that i shouldn't disturb her.
EDIT: Found the solution, you have to talk to her at night Screenshot 2022-04-22 235817.png

Last edited:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Game is good story and animation wise the only problem is that this game is sandbox but your action is really limited like you can't sneak to others room/you cant repeat sex also why the android version doesn't have save button?

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Game is good story and animation wise the only problem is that this game is sandbox but your action is really limited like you can't sneak to others room/you cant repeat sex also why the android version doesn't have save button?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.10.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Edit: increased the close hint button size as they were too small for my fingers.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.10.0

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i have hit a block with the last version, it says spend time with her (living rom, bathroom and her room) but after doing the three one time, it shows "i shouldn't bother her" and no new scene, but still got the prompt to do those 3

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes