compressed_.gif

1.36 GB to ≅ 480 MB

Download PC/MAC: -

ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So the game tells me to advance with agata but i havent even meet her yet who is she and where i can meet her?

Reactions: godii

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
in the Rachel story line I'm supposed to advance it by talking to agata, the problem is, I don't know how to trigger
meeting/finding said character. any help would be appreciated.
Have you found her? i looked everywhere can't find her

Reactions: godii

LazyGhost

Nov 16, 2018
You should not have been able to get to that point with Anna without first advancing Zoe to a later point. Did you use a save file from an earlier version, or did you alter the save file?
If you didn't do any of this, let me know so I can start looking for what causes this bug.
I have the same exact problem, first time playing the game, no edits to save file... are there any workarounds?

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
where do i find racxhel to invite her to basement. dones weeks in game no sign of her and cannot advance anyone without it.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
If i remember you should go in that little space inside the basement and send a message to her

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, the MC wants to make his first time with the sister special, to do that he brings her to a women only brothel where he works as bartender....and to make it really special the sister has a talk with the owner and tells the MC that he will work as a whore there from now on, which is fine for her, no choices...seriously ? :KEK:
ok that's it im out...seriously what bs :KEK:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So, the MC wants to make his first time with the sister special, to do that he brings her to a women only brothel where he works as bartender....and to make it really special the sister has a talk with the owner and tells the MC that he will work as a whore there from now on, which is fine for her, no choices...seriously ? :KEK:
ok that's it im out...seriously what bs :KEK:
I think he needed a convenient place where they wouldn't get caught by mom and he didn't want to spend money on a hotel and hey at least the mc is the whore and not her.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Neytan

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think he needed a convenient place where they wouldn't get caught by mom and he didn't want to spend money on a hotel and hey at least the mc is the whore and not her.
Well seeing that it was the sister which negotiated with the MC's boss, does that make her his pimp :unsure:
Yet, i'm sure the sister will discover her love for other women, so the MC can share her soon enough and who knows, she already has a clasmate and lover working there :whistle:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.9.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.9.0

Last edited:
Reactions: Neytan

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
any clue on where to get info on the restaurant? I cant find the clue. any help thanks.

NVM found it.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes