Jus7M3

Aug 15, 2017
Hello, if you could pass me the save file where Lady's Club is bugged, so I can identify the problem and fix it, I would appreciate it.
Hopefully this helps. thanks for looking into it... or maybe i'm just being a dummy and can't find it

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Hopefully this helps. thanks for looking into it... or maybe i'm just being a dummy and can't find it
From what I saw, you altered the save file and apparently changed a variable that did not allow you to continue. I have already changed that variable back to the way it should be. Now what you should do is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jus7M3

Aug 15, 2017
From what I saw, you altered the save file and apparently changed a variable that did not allow you to continue. I have already changed that variable back to the way it should be. Now what you should do is:
yes, i started altering variables as more than 2 weeks passed in game and i've talked to every person and nothing was changing, so i decided to experiment by changing random variables

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
The torrent is not working.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I need a complete save file of this game. If there are multiple files for different Endings then plz send them as well. Im tired of spending hrs trying to get 1 fking good scene.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I need a complete save file of this game. If there are multiple files for different Endings then plz send them as well. Im tired of spending hrs trying to get 1 fking good scene.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Ok so i gave this another try and did all the mission, except now im stuck here. I cant proceed with Rachels story until i finish Roses and i cant proceed forward cause the game is bugged. I tried going to Roses house on Tuesday and Thursday as the game says but it always shows this (Pic), tried in the morning and them skipped a week to do it as well but didnt work. Is there a prob with the game or does it has to update further in order to preoceed. ? Please reply

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Ok so i gave this another try and did all the mission, except now im stuck here. I cant proceed with Rachels story until i finish Roses and i cant proceed forward cause the game is bugged. I tried going to Roses house on Tuesday and Thursday as the game says but it always shows this (Pic), tried in the morning and them skipped a week to do it as well but didnt work. Is there a prob with the game or does it has to update further in order to preoceed. ? Please reply
I guess the hint says that you have to go see Valery's session.
In the message Rose sends to the MC it says what time of day Valery goes to session.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I guess the hint says that you have to go see Valery's session.
In the message Rose sends to the MC it says what time of day Valery goes to session.
Then why does it say, GO to Roses house on Thursday or tuesday. ? and says it on both Valrie and Rose. ? I dont get it

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
How can I speak with Zoe at the market? But I can't enter the market. It's says, "I can't get close to the market". What should I do now?

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
How can I speak with Zoe at the market? But I can't enter the market. It's says, "I can't get close to the market". What should I do now?

View attachment 1679099
View attachment 1679101
You should not have been able to get to that point with Anna without first advancing Zoe to a later point. Did you use a save file from an earlier version, or did you alter the save file?
If you didn't do any of this, let me know so I can start looking for what causes this bug.

Last edited:

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
You should not have been able to get to that point with Anna without first advancing Zoe to a later point. Did you use a save file from an earlier version, or did you alter the save file?
If you didn't do any of this, let me know so I can start looking for what causes this bug.
This is the first time I've played this game and no I didn't alter the save file!

shio0o

May 8, 2020
I can't talk to all the girls at club? The one at toilet i can interact with her. Or is she not supposed to be interacted with? If so who do i intract with

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi wondering if its a bug or not. it tells me Rachel is waiting for me at our Secret Place at night.but every time i go to the Lady's Club at night she's not there, or is there another Secret Place. Thanks

dawgwood

Mar 18, 2022
in the Rachel story line I'm supposed to advance it by talking to agata, the problem is, I don't know how to trigger
meeting/finding said character. any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: JapanFreak
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes