glpcldfrstzxc

Nov 17, 2022
Thank for this fix. Is this solution viable for Android users or are we sol?
Go to saveeditonline site and upload your save file then u can edit the maddie_var from '5' to '6' there. Afterwards rename the save (it will show LT-12 (1) something) then paste on saves folder

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing...

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Mr.M6281

Dec 7, 2022
BlasKyau... how dare you... you were supposed to be the chosen one!

How could you hate this woman who was born at no fault of her own with breasts half the size of a 5 gallon water jug. Don't blame her for the sins of the father. But if you insist, I'll take her off your hands friend. No need to thank me, I'm just being a friend.
How to proceed further in I should check on Rachel and Maddie before bedtime

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone upload version 0.28, it is now available to the public but I need the compressed version please XD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reverse Psychology v0.28 Public Release (English, Español) [PC, Mac, Andriod]

Hi.

It's been a month since version 0.28 (only for Patrons) was released, which means it's time to go public. Enjoy it.

Changelog:

+ 498 renders.

+ 45 animations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

It's been a month since version 0.28 (for Patrons only) was released, which means it's time to make it public. Enjoy.

Changelog:

+ 498 renders.

+ 45 animations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download/Descarga:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: You can use your save file from the latest version.

If for some reason your save file does not work, I will leave a backup file below.

--

Note: They can use their save file from the latest version.

If for some reason your save file doesn't work for you, I'll leave you a backup one below.

--

Note: The save files are right where the content of version 0.26 ends.

Note: The save files are right where the contents of version 0.26 end.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.28
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.28

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes