hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Stuck at Valery : Now that everything is cleared up I can spend time with her. (Living room, her room and bathroom)

I was benn in every this place, and use dialogue, and thats all, after this always when i say with her in this place me says :I have no reason to bother her.

How continue her story??????????
same.
Anyone got any solution?

nvm. Go to her room at night

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
A lot of questions. Is there any walkthrough or better walkthrough-mod? :unsure: :unsure: :love: :love:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.35
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/reverse.psycology/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
archive.rpa:
Mega
v0.35 apk:
Updated my Android port to v0.35

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Hello, i'm stuck.
I can't progress becouse "i learned somenting new, i can try with sister in secret room at night".
But the sister is never in the basament at night, olso there is only an empy corridor, no really a room.

Mr. Bob

Formerly 'A Fairy Tale (18+ )'
Dec 27, 2023
Just click the ignore . Transfer the save from the file to the folder with the game where your save is. if your game is stuck with Madie and Rachel.

Last edited:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, i'm stuck.
I can't progress becouse "i learned somenting new, i can try with sister in secret room at night".
But the sister is never in the basament at night, olso there is only an empy corridor, no really a room.
Go to the basement and use your phone to text her to come down. You will also need to text her from your room a little later in the story.

ShipWrecKasd

Jun 14, 2024
I'm stuck in the game, i have to talk to Valery in the kitchen, but i'm stuck in the morning and she's in the bathroom, is there any way to move forward in time?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes