Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Reverse Psychology 0.7.0 Patch (Fix)

This patch fixes the bug related to Hannah's story.

Installation:
Unzip the file in the game folder.

Note: The attached save file is just before the bug happens. So, for the patch to work properly, you must start a new game or use the attached save file.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
typos are not my fault it's Neytan he didn't fix all those I tried to but missed some as for the bug you need to use unren to extract the files then overwrite the old files because you didn't do that it gave you that error

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Incest Patch v0.6.0
Extract with Unren then relace the Incest Patch files in
ReversePsychology-0.6.0_Public-pc\game\tl\English
as for that Script file it goes in
ReversePsychology-0.6.0_Public-pc\game
If it tells you are you sure you want to replace the files click yes
The patch has been updated I ran into issues because of how the code is now but managed to fix it apparently with Valery and Rachel their names have to be like this 'Mom' 'Rachel' otherwise errors come up that they aren't defined I'm mentioning this so neytan can look into it anyway thanks for waiting if you have any issues let me know
How can I extract with unren? Why incest patch is so complicated for this game? Isn't that suppose to be 'just put the file/files inside game folder' and viola it works? It's like that in probably every incest game I've played on renpy. Also why do we need incest patch for this? I only played this game a little but afaik you can set the relationship as 'mom'

Reactions: dokodesuka

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How can I extract with unren? Why incest patch is so complicated for this game? Isn't that suppose to be 'just put the file/files inside game folder' and viola it works? It's like that in probably every incest game I've played on renpy. Also why do we need incest patch for this? I only played this game a little but afaik you can set the relationship as 'mom'
it's because of the way the dev coded and made the files I can't do anything to make it easier the instructions are in the post

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Still stuck on the 'Rachel waiting in the basement at night' part. Nothing happens. Read a comment about using a phone in the bottom left but I see nothing at all. Any help?

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
It's already 0.7, but dev can't translate it all into English. Amiguita, Amigo, Amiga. It doesn’t sound any sense if there’s always some shit out there between words. What would it sound like if I spoke a mix of English and Finnish. Pretty fucking stupid. So it's exactly the same as this translation here.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Reverse Psychology [v0.7.0] [Neytan]

Original PC : 1.08 GB
Original Mac : 1.05 GB

Compressed PC (328 MB) :
Compressed Mac (294 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
It's already 0.7, but dev can't translate it all into English. Amiguita, Amigo, Amiga. It doesn’t sound any sense if there’s always some shit out there between words. What would it sound like if I spoke a mix of English and Finnish. Pretty fucking stupid. So it's exactly the same as this translation here.
This is a Ren'Py bug that I have tried to solve in every update, whenever they report it to me I ask them for more information so I can guide me and fix it but no one says anything else, just that they don't translate.
And the few people who give me detailed feedback have never had this translation problem.
So, as always, I invite you to have a polite and respectful conversation to solve any problem that may appear while playing.

Nov 13, 2019
This is a Ren'Py bug that I have tried to solve in every update, whenever they report it to me I ask them for more information so I can guide me and fix it but no one says anything else, just that they don't translate.
And the few people who give me detailed feedback have never had this translation problem.
So, as always, I invite you to have a polite and respectful conversation to solve any problem that may appear while playing.
Should be simple enough to find the issue since it is those, what like 4?, words that are not translated, you see all of em around when you get to the air bed in the creepy murder basement.
Unsure how much more guidance anyone could give that isn't familiar enough with renpy to build their own patch.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Should be simple enough to find the issue since it is those, what like 4?, words that are not translated, you see all of em around when you get to the air bed in the creepy murder basement.
Unsure how much more guidance anyone could give that isn't familiar enough with renpy to build their own patch.
Those words that are not translated are actually variables that are not being translated, so it is more complex to give a general solution.
And the best way to help is to post the save file you are using, because as I say there are some people who have this problem and many others who don't, so they are very specific cases.

Nov 13, 2019
Those words that are not translated are actually variables that are not being translated, so it is more complex to give a general solution.
And the best way to help is to post the save file you are using, because as I say there are some people who have this problem and many others who don't, so they are very specific cases.
This would be the exact point it occurs.

Reactions: Neytan
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes