BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Talk to Zoe, the therapist and a third girl, forgot the name. After that ask John for help. Than the club gets unlocked.

Got a question to the dev: is pregnancy a planned thing for the game?
how do i talk to Zoe i cant seem to talk about the quest when she's working.

PietjePrecies404

Feb 23, 2019
Remember the cryptic message John mentioned to find the actual entrance.
no, i don't remember. was 10 ingame days ago and no history function

***edit*** solved it by using a clicking macro and whiping my mouse across the screen. NO CLUE WHAT IT WAS

***edit 2*** in the red circle somewhere i think

Naamloos.png

Last edited:

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Does anyone have a save for this mission, mine is bugged in it and I can't pass
mission: now that i know something new i can put it into practice with rachel. better go to the basement at night and massage her from our secret room.
Me too. I can't pass.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
how to find the chinese restaurant ? i must do search on it but where ? for the luch with Valery
please someone let me know how to get clue about the famous restaurant ... they say i must find information ... but where ?

Edit* Sorry to bother i already found the clue ... thx

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
incest works great here are some pointers for you you don't have to use them just trying to help out when you change Valery's relationship to Mom her define is still called Valery, Valery calls Rachel Daughter instead of her name, when Rachel and Madie are talking it says Rachel y Madie you also need to get it working for the other characters to because they'd still call their daughters tenant from what the option says in the phone it says it only changes Valery and Rachel's relationship

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes