Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Do you keep the knowledge you learn?
define "knowledge", you can keep some items as you grind up, and MC(the guy's soul) is always aware of everything happening in every loop, but plot-wise Liam(the guy's body and mind) isn't much aware of stuff, unless it's important, you can keep skills to a degree but still need to level-up to re-unlock them through leveling up in a new loop.

This is my last answer for you: Just try the game.

Necrodamuz

Apr 4, 2021
Hello, how do you achieve Marla's path? I was only able to do it once... I can't get past the part about her that takes me out of her room when she's with Lani (she tells me to turn up her honey in the afternoon)
Is there any guide? I was able to get the max out of Lani but with Marla... I can't, that part always remains a bug. Sorry but English is not my native language.
Can someone please help me

Oct 19, 2020
I think this one is correct.

Tenants, a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

Tenets, a principle or belief, especially one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy.
Thank you. I stand corrected. Learn something new every day!

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Is there currently any way to sell equipment you aren't using?
It looks like the guild will basically buy anything except the gear, and the only merchant I've seen at the market doesn't seem to buy, just sells.

batsumiliyufg

Mar 23, 2024
Description of the content of the save file:

- All titles at highest level obtainable in v0.3.1.3
- Soul Box Level 7
- Important items + some good equips kept in the Soul Box
- Stats at rebirth: 9999
- Most of the dialogues checked out(you can skip through most of them)

I don't want to be held responsible if the save-file will be obsolete in the next versions of the game

PS: i don't wanna promise but if something change in the next updates, MAYBE i'll replace the current save file with an updated one.
how do i attach this to the game? or does anyone have a updated one

Draeven

Jan 3, 2019
Does it happen during battle? Or completely randomly. I think the battle has a memory leak, especially during the automated sequence.
Sorry, internet was down for a few days. Absolutely random. Does seem to happen more frequently when camping, but still occurs enough in other screens that I started timing its frequency

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Has anyone else run into this bug before? It honestly feels more like an annoyance than an actual inconvenience, as far as possible bugs go, as long as it only happens when you are exactly at the threshold, and will actually tick over to the next level the next time any xp at all is earned for that bar, but I'd love a fix for it if anyone else has found one all the same!
1714275266949.png

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Is there currently any way to sell equipment you aren't using?
It looks like the guild will basically buy anything except the gear, and the only merchant I've seen at the market doesn't seem to buy, just sells.
You actively WANT to keep equipment, since the number of items you can carry back from one loop to another is based on the biggest number of different items you've ever carried. I *think* the max is 7, but I know I haven't finished a loop with all potential dungeon items, so it might be 8.

Reactions: jclarke

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You actively WANT to keep equipment, since the number of items you can carry back from one loop to another is based on the biggest number of different items you've ever carried. I *think* the max is 7, but I know I haven't finished a loop with all potential dungeon items, so it might be 8.
the level of items you can take with you, is based on your soul level, the current max soul-level is 7 meaning you can bring with you MAX 7 items.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes