JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Do you keep the knowledge you learn each lifetime? Also, If you missed something, can you go back to accomplish it?
Yeah you keep titles and most stats but your combat related experience resets. You also lose all items but eventually you get a box that you can put a few items into for each rewind (it gets upgraded for more slots).

It's really not that bad because you can skip along pretty quickly if you want without long transitions/waiting on text that some games force on you.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Would've been nice if the spreadsheet wasn't in obs format. I have to buy ms office just to open your spreadsheet? Yeah, nah thank you. I'll play without a guide then.
.ods files come as far as I know from Open Office which is free and there is also Google Docs which is free. or one of the many free online viewers that are only a single Google search away.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Fair warning trying to alter your save in any way makes it unusable, as does trying to use other people's saves.

drollerjester

Dec 4, 2022
I have compiled a Help Guide that lists:

- all titles, how to get them and what they do
- all dungeons, including what keys are required for the locked doors (I'm in the process of recording which dungeons are poison dungeons, to speed up the poison resistance title acquisition. I should have done this the first time I went through each dungeon but didn't think of it)
- all recipes.

v0.2 - I've updated the guide to include what monsters and trap types each dungeon has, as well as a list of all monsters and what they drop (or at least what I've seen them drop), as well as a scene guide for Lani and Marla so you can be sure to see all scenes (and most variations of those scenes). I've also included a fix so the Shadow Thief title will increase the way it's supposed to.

hey so im having trouble opening this. can ya help me out?

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Is the dungeon finding bonus from Runner and Cartographer actually working? Is it a multiplier or some added base the game simply doesn't display?

Polcan

May 18, 2018
I really looked up here and didn't find anyone talking about learning the books after this late update so I'm feeling forced to ask... Is it bugged or is there some kind of quest you must now do to use them?

I've got like, 10 books stacked to use and just can't use it, in previous update you just had to go on inventory, click on the book and click on "Use", but this option seems to have been vanished from there, instead it says "Activate on your bedroom desk", but once you go there and click on "Read Skill Books from your inventory." it just says "You do not possess enough magic power to open skill books. even though I've even got Magician IV title already =/ ...

Dec 23, 2020
I really looked up here and didn't find anyone talking about learning the books after this late update so I'm feeling forced to ask... Is it bugged or is there some kind of quest you must now do to use them?

I've got like, 10 books stacked to use and just can't use it, in previous update you just had to go on inventory, click on the book and click on "Use", but this option seems to have been vanished from there, instead it says "Activate on your bedroom desk", but once you go there and click on "Read Skill Books from your inventory." it just says "You do not possess enough magic power to open skill books. even though I've even got Magician IV title already =/ ...
Go to the bedroom, click the book icon, use the read books one on top, on right side choose how many to read.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
from what I understand, being you have the magic to rewind, there isn't any real wrong answers or game overs right?

Polcan

May 18, 2018
Go to the bedroom, click the book icon, use the read books one on top, on right side choose how many to read.
Well... That's the problem here to me, when I choose the said option it simply says "You do not possess enough magic power to open skill books." it doesn't even shows me the books I have (and I have like 15 of those Basic Book of Light right now)...

I also noted that I have 0 MP, don't know if there's any quest for me to increase it, but by now I even have the "Wizard V" title.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes