Mar 29, 2023
I have compiled a Help Guide that lists:

- all titles, how to get them and what they do
- all dungeons, including what keys are required for the locked doors (I'm in the process of recording which dungeons are poison dungeons, to speed up the poison resistance title acquisition. I should have done this the first time I went through each dungeon but didn't think of it)
- all recipes.

v0.2 - I've updated the guide to include what monsters and trap types each dungeon has, as well as a list of all monsters and what they drop (or at least what I've seen them drop), as well as a scene guide for Lani and Marla so you can be sure to see all scenes (and most variations of those scenes). I've also included a fix so the Shadow Thief title will increase the way it's supposed to.
Would've been nice if the spreadsheet wasn't in obs format. I have to buy ms office just to open your spreadsheet? Yeah, nah thank you. I'll play without a guide then.

donpatch

May 17, 2019
I can see why people have a problem with this game. The grind is real deep and even with the titles that make the grinding easier, there's still the issue of starting from square one. The other issues are just that there aren't that many early scenes with the romance options and honestly the writing is a bit weird once you do have sex scenes. The emotional connection/reason for these chicks to bang you seems forced and the writer couldn't connect point a to b.

My major gripe is the the scene where your parents talk about your titles and how you can't completely skip through it since they will always have something new to say to click through.

As an rpg style game it's pretty decent with the dungeons and camping outside segments being interesting enough to hold some attention. Although everything with the church just takes way too long.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would've been nice if the spreadsheet wasn't in obs format. I have to buy ms office just to open your spreadsheet? Yeah, nah thank you. I'll play without a guide then.
Huh? Libre Office if free and
opened the spreadsheet just fine for me.

Cheers

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
I'm stuck at (you'll need to advance your with Marla to continue this content. Try talking to her in the afternoons.) I did talk to her but nothing new, just the same thing over and over! plz tell me what to do.

King of fish

Oct 29, 2019
I'm stuck at (you'll need to advance your with Marla to continue this content. Try talking to her in the afternoons.) I did talk to her but nothing new, just the same thing over and over! plz tell me what to do.
Did you talk toher in her room or in the field, the field is the more important one, you'll also have to do it quite a few times

smallst8

Jun 7, 2018
Anytime I battle with lani in my party I get the error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/church_events.rpy", line 19, in script call
    call screen temple
    call screen temple
  File "game/guild_events.rpy", line 24, in script call
    call screen guild
  File "game/guild_events.rpy", line 336, in script call
    call multi_day_quest(quest = current_quest) from _call_multi_day_quest
  File "game/camp.rpy", line 49, in script call
    call battle(region = quest.location) from _call_battle_3
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 258, in script
    python:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 264, in <module>
    renpy.stop_predict(s.fx_anim)
Exception: Not a displayable: None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen temple
    call screen temple
  File "game/guild_events.rpy", line 24, in script call
    call screen guild
  File "game/guild_events.rpy", line 336, in script call
    call multi_day_quest(quest = current_quest) from _call_multi_day_quest
  File "game/camp.rpy", line 49, in script call
    call battle(region = quest.location) from _call_battle_3
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 258, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 264, in <module>
    renpy.stop_predict(s.fx_anim)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3333, in stop_predict
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d)
  File "renpy/easy.py", line 145, in displayable
    raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))
Exception: Not a displayable: None

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.1.24030407
Rewind v0.3.2.4(international)
Fri Apr 12 21:08:35 2024
Help

DonnyLeDealer

Jul 24, 2021
Do you seariously have to mop floors for like an hour just to be able to buy food for adventuring? please tell me in doing something wrong.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Do you seariously have to mop floors for like an hour just to be able to buy food for adventuring? please tell me in doing something wrong.
The quests that you get from the guild don't require food yet. Also you can kill wolves to get meat to eat.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes