G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
No, I'm the dumbass. I can't seem to get back to it either.
After the dungeons are discovered in previous "lives" they will be available randomly when exploring under available dungeons. Just explore for a day and check available dungeons the next day. Each dungeon can only be cleared once per "life".

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I'm a dumbass because I can't seem to find it. Help?
Additionally, to just finding a dungeon again during exploration (as already mentioned), a previously found dungeon will be available within 8 or 10 days (forget which) of when you discovered it in a past life if it isn't already completed. In your example if you die & rewind Sold to the Highest Bidder will be available to pick on e.g. Day 37 (40 - 5 to 40 + 5).

That UI could use some work. The whole dungeon selection block shouldn't even appear without any available dungeons.

Last edited:

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
New version should be reliesed today for 5$ patrions.
About the dungeons, you can go to explore with Lani and each new day check at the right side of screen on top of the items found ( usually red or green text) on top of it you will see dungeon probability chance to find and at the bottom you will see if there is dungeon to use but it will be in white leters.
also while exploring, if you cant find any item just click "Back" and redo the last fight. This way you can get the desired item faster or at least not go to sleep empty handed.

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
Wait. Are you all saying that there's actually no way to visit a discovered dungeon later without rediscovering it again if you didn't immediately go there?

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Wait. Are you all saying that there's actually no way to visit a discovered dungeon later without rediscovering it again if you didn't immediately go there?
If by immediately you mean within 4 or 5 days of discovery then yes for your current life. Otherwise, you can die, rewind and advance days until you are near one of the discovery dates.

I guess with wild dungeons the entrances move around or something?

Reactions: anrock

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can some 1 plz upload
Version 0.3.2.4 Combat and Goddess Fluff
of the game/novel just got out but you still need to pay for it
on Itch.io

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
I have compiled a Help Guide that lists:

- all titles, how to get them and what they do
- all dungeons, including what keys are required for the locked doors (I'm in the process of recording which dungeons are poison dungeons, to speed up the poison resistance title acquisition. I should have done this the first time I went through each dungeon but didn't think of it)
- all recipes.

v0.2 - I've updated the guide to include what monsters and trap types each dungeon has, as well as a list of all monsters and what they drop (or at least what I've seen them drop), as well as a scene guide for Lani and Marla so you can be sure to see all scenes (and most variations of those scenes). I've also included a fix so the Shadow Thief title will increase the way it's supposed to.
Can someone update this is it's not already

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whe didnt ask for update on a guide but the game/novel itself can some1 post a megatransfer of the newest version ether from his patreon or itch.IO becausse the later you have to pay every time a new version comes out

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Additionally, to just finding a dungeon again during exploration (as already mentioned), a previously found dungeon will be available within 8 or 10 days (forget which) of when you discovered it in a past life if it isn't already completed. In your example if you die & rewind Sold to the Highest Bidder will be available to pick on e.g. Day 37 (40 - 5 to 40 + 5).

That UI could use some work. The whole dungeon selection block shouldn't even appear without any available dungeons.
So I went and tried this out and this is indeed the solution. thanks!

I agree, the UI is not the best in that regard.

• Hey there
Reactions: gojira667

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Here you go:

v0.3.2.4
Additions:
- Two new Lani sneaking scenes (continuation of existing content, locked behind clothing store date).
- Additional clothing store content added. You can now visit the store after the girl(s) take you for the first time and purchase any unpurchased clothing items.
- Additional variation scene added for the clothing store. If you have already visited with both girls, you can now visit with Lani alone to view a prophecy once all requirements have been met.
- New (hidden) content is available for the Goddess of Time. Unlocked by dying on day 1 after making Lani your girlfriend in a previous life.
- Preliminary content for the Goddess of Time route has been added, but fulfillment conditions for her main quest are not currently possible. Will trigger once the player has finished the Succubus Dungeon and started dating Lani (not necessarily in the same life).
- Auto-battle settings are now available. Settings include skill preference, healing preference, potion use, animation skipping, and automatic battle continuation.
- Six new recipes have been added.
- New title ('Challenger') has been added. This title lowers the penalties when fighting enemies that are a higher level than the player.
- New introduction video when the Goddess of Time is met for the first time.
- Liam, Lani, and chicken now have death animations in combat.

Changes:
- All items, ingredients, enemies, quests, regions, recipes, and skills are now loaded via external files (*.tsv).
- Enemy and player battle stats have been altered for balance. Some enemies are drastically stronger than previously. Especially rank 4 dungeons are much more difficult.
- Player level now plays a much larger role in battle strength.
- The amount of experience required for each level has been lowered, and enemies now give lower experience values.
- Cooking with potions will now lower poison levels.
Visual update/expansion for the Goddess of Time's conversation renders.
- Chance to find dungeons increases by 1% for every battle fought (cumulative).
- Enemy level is now visible on battle screen.
- You can now sleep until the next calendar day.
- Shops now have a quantity slider to allow purchasing or selling multiple items at once at player-specified amounts.

Corrections:
- Purchasing clothes now accurately increases your 'money spent' value (for the purposes of title advancement).
- Liam's lifetime poison value will now increase by the amount of poison in the food prepared, regardless of cooking skill lowering the effective value.
- You will now be given the full poison value for a recipe when it is prepared for the first time.
- 'Collecting All' in an exploration map now returns you to the correct map instead of always sending the player back to Map 1.
- After selling or buying from the guild store, you are now returned directly to your previous menu screen instead of the starting screen.
- Dungeon damage bonus title now applies to skills (was previously incorrectly limited to normal attacks).
- Various typos.
- Probably some other stuff I can't remember.

win/linux

I suppose sons of liberty will be here in 5 minutes to steal all my internet points (like every time I post an updated game :LOL:)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rewind-0.3.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes