th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Help Guide on front page lists almost all the information available. There isn't a proper walkthrough because you repeat the same events over and over each run. Also because daily events, dungeon appearances, god interactions, and skill checks are random, unless someone save scums new days repeatedly there is no "optimized" walkthrough route. The Help guide does have all character events in order with trigger conditions though.

No commands or cheats. Only grind.

Original scene with priestess and parents was removed for character rework. Parents still have sex for 5 seconds in introduction if you consider that ntr but scene can be opted out by not watching.
Leaving aside the garbage with the father y I think I read that everyone is fucking but MC, and LIs are fucking around.

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
Leaving aside the garbage with the father y I think I read that everyone is fucking but MC, and LIs are fucking around.
Quite a few of the scenes in the original build were removed. There are maybe 2-3 scenes that don't involve MC. Truthfully the game in it's current state is minimal when it comes to sex scenes (which require a few hours of stat grinds to actually get to); Mostly voyeurism for every day activities like changing(which is mostly there for grinding sneak skill). The creator focused more on developing gameplay elements than main story or sex scenes. The game is not a visual novel, you will not get 500 scenes in 4 days with half of them being sex scenes.

Reactions: anon670-1

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Quite a few of the scenes in the original build were removed. There are maybe 2-3 scenes that don't involve MC. Truthfully the game in it's current state is minimal when it comes to sex scenes (which require a few hours of stat grinds to actually get to); Mostly voyeurism for every day activities like changing(which is mostly there for grinding sneak skill). The creator focused more on developing gameplay elements than main story or sex scenes. The game is not a visual novel, you will not get 500 scenes in 4 days with half of them being sex scenes.
Personally i don't have problem with that. What i have problem with is the sex scenes of other peoples. I also remember (i think) that there were scenes of monsters fucking the girls (if i'm not mixed up). Regard the little content i just have to wait. But to be honest the things that keep me away from this are what i said.

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
Personally i don't have problem with that. What i have problem with is the sex scenes of other peoples. I also remember (i think) that there were scenes of monsters fucking the girls (if i'm not mixed up). Regard the little content i just have to wait. But to be honest the things that keep me away from this are what i said.
Which is understandable. In that case there are only 3 scenes if I remember correctly. Your parents scene at the beginning of each run until you get the option to skip the intro scenes after 2 runs, which can be avoided by clicking the button that says don't watch, the mother kissing another woman (Miri) with nothing after, and I think there was a scene with Mara and Lani before the MC gets involved with them fully (could be wrong about this one haven't picked up game since last update); the two main romance interests. That is really the only scenes that involve other people exclusively currently. There are no monster scenes in the game. Not sure if it was removed or never existed either.

batsumiliyufg

Mar 23, 2024
Description of the content of the save file:

- All titles at highest level obtainable in v0.3.1.3
- Soul Box Level 7
- Important items + some good equips kept in the Soul Box
- Stats at rebirth: 9999
- Most of the dialogues checked out(you can skip through most of them)

I don't want to be held responsible if the save-file will be obsolete in the next versions of the game

PS: i don't wanna promise but if something change in the next updates, MAYBE i'll replace the current save file with an updated one.
where do i put the save file

HeroColin1965

Jul 12, 2024
I have compiled a Help Guide that lists:

- all titles, how to get them and what they do
- all dungeons, including what keys are required for the locked doors and levels of monsters in dungeon
- all recipes.
- scene guide to help you find scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i use it?

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Hes a lot more active on his discord, and from what i remember his wife is fully supportive. Mostly, he's probably busy with life and taking care of the kids

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes