divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Guys is this some remake or something? I remember playing the game years ago and it had many sex sceens in the cathedral and sneaking at night and so on, but when i saw it few days ago and tryed it i found out that its have allot of missing sceenes and actually most are "not in this update" like the sceen with the red hair woman at night under the tree.

Oct 19, 2020
I've been working on that one too. The working theory is you have to dungeon crawl in dungeons with Cockatrice and get their dicks and cook them during your expeditions. That one would be assessed when you die and added in your next life.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Why is it that when I go to the dungeons, I go to the weighing girl , the main character takes her off the chains and at the end when he makes love to her, the fire is activated and I die and I have to start from the first day.

Oct 19, 2020
So, I am having trouble advancing content with Lani during the late-night sneaks. I have the upgraded tent and i made it to the point where when we camp, I can choose all of the options for a bit of fun and I don't think i can advance her story any further but it still tells me "In order to interact during sneak, you need to advance your relationship with Lani". Is this the end of the content or has anyone gotten past this?

Oct 19, 2020
Why is it that when I go to the dungeons, I go to the weighing girl , the main character takes her off the chains and at the end when he makes love to her, the fire is activated and I die and I have to start from the first day.
Keep going and read what the goddess of time says. Each time you go back it gets better and better.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I've been working on that one too. The working theory is you have to dungeon crawl in dungeons with Cockatrice and get their dicks and cook them during your expeditions. That one would be assessed when you die and added in your next life.
You need to focus on Marla chicken events.

Once you unlock a dungeon by going exploring it will appear on that list. Then you can go to the dungeon anytime.
Pretty sure it needs to be within some days of when the dungeon was discovered, but I didn't look closely.

Oct 19, 2020
You need to focus on Marla chicken events.

Pretty sure it needs to be within some days of when the dungeon was discovered, but I didn't look closely.
Thanks for the guidance. What marla chicken events? There was like 2 plus the girls talking about the evil horny chicken. Am I missing anything?

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Once you unlock a dungeon by going exploring it will appear on that list. Then you can go to the dungeon anytime. The UI isn't so great about making it obvious that you can but the button is there. Hidden as any other text.
I'm a dumbass because I can't seem to find it. Help?

dungeon1.JPG dungeon2.JPG

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes