Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
this is prolly one of my top 3 most infuriating games i have ever played. it's like getting blue balled repeatedly due to false expectations and an imaginative interpretation of "vaginal sex" and the core issue mainly of having a severely overpowered main protaf who is for the lack of a better description a massive beta Simp. likely one of the most annoying types of characters to play. rather just be the passive nice guy and let chicks go nuts instead of taking charge to fix issues. sure i guess it's how the writer wants the character to draw out the whole scenario but from the notes i've read this game has been out for 4 yrs or so and more is still coming......and there has yet to have been any REAL stuff going on other than b-jobs and f-jobs and some grinding..... here's some advice mr./mrs dev.... a simp would wait for 4 yrs or longer to get a piece of cut or make due with a blow job or some foot job if they were in a real relationship. but actual men. alpha minded men who were dating a woman for real would have done 1 of 2 things. solved this issue right at he start or if they couldn't make up their mind he'd cut ties. put up a mental wall and moved the fuck on. this is why this game/story is so annoying because we have to walk this constant train wreck go on and on and there never seems to be a "sealing the deal" or anything and after 4 yrs there likely still never will be.

sorry for the rant but this whole story scenario just got me riled up something fierce.

Reactions: SteppenBro

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021
I don't know of any in-game replay feature currently. That's actually one of several reasons why I save often. This is in Ren'Py, so there's really no reason at all not to save at the beginning of any lewd scene so you can load it again later to see it again.
Could you post your saves please? mine doest work anymore

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I promise that my chicken character is an homage to the wonderful chickens who came before. No clucks or cock-a-doodle-doos were made in vain, the progress of any chicken is the pride of all chickens, etc.
Quoting you so that you get a ping.

There are some script issues with the game. Most notably, there are situations like relationship events and the poly events that don't show up properly on the map screen for reasons I can't fathom. The reason I know they're not showing up properly? If see then pop up as accessible, then navigate to the save menu, they stop being clickable. Alternatively, I can force scenes to become clickable by repeatedly enabling skip text mode. Then the icons switch out from Marla's normal icon to Marla+Lani icon. If I turn skip off, again, the icon reverts. So the player has to have skip on, click the icon to launch the scene, then turn skip off.

I also somewhat had this problem with a few of the scenes where Lani told Marla about her sex life. It required using skip to engage it.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, we know. You're like the 3rd or 4th person to post that. There are alternates, at least 2 of which have good download speeds (Pixeldrain and WorkUpload). Just use those instead.
Actually, all the alternatives are incredibly slow, unless you want to pay a ridiculously expensive monthly fee. Mega is the only fast one that doesn't require any fee. I'm currently using WorkUpload and it says it will take 4 hours to download 900mb. That's insanely slow.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Actually, all the alternatives are incredibly slow, unless you want to pay a ridiculously expensive monthly fee. Mega is the only fast one that doesn't require any fee. I'm currently using WorkUpload and it says it will take 4 hours to download 900mb. That's insanely slow.
Then no offense, but you have shit for speed. Maybe you're trying to download to your phone or via Wifi or something, IDK.

I'm on a PC but am VPNed in, which means my speed is already knee-capped in comparison to what a download w/o VPN would be. WorkUpload took an entire 4 minutes to download the file just now, and that was free. PixelDrain is also free; you don't have to pay any kind of fee to get very fast speeds. Downloading using that took a whopping 45 seconds only a couple of minutes ago.

Like I said, both of those mirrors have great download speeds. If you're having a problem it would have to do with something on your end, not with the mirrors themselves.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Then no offense, but you have shit for speed. Maybe you're trying to download to your phone or via Wifi or something, IDK.

I'm on a PC but am VPNed in, which means my speed is already knee-capped in comparison to what a download w/o VPN would be. WorkUpload took an entire 4 minutes to download the file just now, and that was free. PixelDrain is also free; you don't have to pay any kind of fee to get very fast speeds. Downloading using that took a whopping 45 seconds only a couple of minutes ago.

Like I said, both of those mirrors have great download speeds. If you're having a problem it would have to do with something on your end, not with the mirrors themselves.
I just downloaded a 3.5gb game on Mega in around 6 minutes, so my speed isn't the problem. I just don't want to pay for subscriptions to download sites.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Has Lani's route been bugged, or do I have to start from the beginning again?

I loaded my save from 3.0.5, started a new life, but Lani never progresses no matter how many sparring matches I do, none of her events trigger. So I'm wondering if this is a bug, or just a problem with using a save file.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just downloaded a 3.5gb game on Mega in around 6 minutes, so my speed isn't the problem. I just don't want to pay for subscriptions to download sites.
One thing that's possible is that you got a janky server when initiating download. File hosting sites will use server farms to handle all of the traffic they see (just like pretty much any high-traffic website). When a user comes to download a file, they are assigned a server. A load balancer is used to figure out where you should be directed, based on current traffic to other servers. If a load balancer sent you to a server that itself had issues, that might explain your super slow speed.

You also never even mentioned trying PixelDrain, which could have been another option. It's well-known for it's speedy downloads. It's always been consistently fast for many years now, even for free users (as long as you don't pass the 5GB daily data cap, after which it's still decent but not nearly as fast). You keep talking about "subscriptions to download sites," but I don't have any and have the speeds I stated. So having a subscription has absolutely nothing to do with it for either WorkUpload or PixelDrain.

In any case, all I can say is that I haven't seen anything at all like the slowness you described. I don't have anything special for downloading (other than if I use Mega myself; not applicable in this conversation, obviously). And like I already mentioned, my speeds are even with added delay from being on VPN. I can only assume you got assigned a bad server by the load balancer. If you do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5), you should get assigned an entirely new server, so you could stop a really slow download, Ctrl + F5, and then try again to see if another server is better.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but how do i "rest" to keep increasing my stats?
Not a dumb question at all, because the rest system is a coin toss whether it works or not. The general idea is that as long as you don't do a "training" interaction for that stat, one of the interactions marked by a dumbbell, for a day, you should recover some fatigue and be able to do another training the day after. The actual case is that sometimes doing that doesn't recover your fatigue at all and sometimes it recovers your fatigue extra well (giving you 2 or 3 trainings back instead of 1). The best thing to do if you're running low on trainings for a stat is just focus on some a different stat until that one needs rest. For example, I'm usually running low on the three physical stats, so I'd just hang out with mom for a few days studying corn to recover my physical training. That being said, you theoretically only need to worry about training for the first life or two as long as you pray properly at the temple. Or cheat. Always pray at Vint, the Charity God. Not only does he have a prayer that gives him 200 points, but he also has one that gives good chunks to each of the other gods too.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Not a dumb question at all, because the rest system is a coin toss whether it works or not. The general idea is that as long as you don't do a "training" interaction for that stat, one of the interactions marked by a dumbbell, for a day, you should recover some fatigue and be able to do another training the day after. The actual case is that sometimes doing that doesn't recover your fatigue at all and sometimes it recovers your fatigue extra well (giving you 2 or 3 trainings back instead of 1). The best thing to do if you're running low on trainings for a stat is just focus on some a different stat until that one needs rest.
The rest system is really broken. I never regain intelligence fatigue, no matter how long I ignore training my intelligence. But I will regain fatigue in all my physical stats WHILE I'm training with the dad on ALL of my physical stats at once. So yeah, this system is broken at this moment.

Also, even when I have drained my intelligence fatigue, there is no drop in intelligence gained from studying with Mom or in my room.

Kili Krieger

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know if the dev takes suggestion from this thread, but if you're reading this, please add an auto battle. I can tolerate grindy stat upgrades , love the loops, but the combat is maddeningly slow. And CE speedhack doesn't seem to work.

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
after reading the latest patch notes I am going to give this a try again, I hated the the way lanni was being molested

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I don't know if the dev takes suggestion from this thread, but if you're reading this, please add an auto battle. I can tolerate grindy stat upgrades , love the loops, but the combat is maddeningly slow. And CE speedhack doesn't seem to work.
Don't think the dev reads this thread but you're in luck:

1709278653630.png

Reactions: gojira667
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes