umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Ok so far I think this game is boring,been playing it for a while and doing the same thing over and over again and not progressing.If I have to build character or find items I might as well play Skyrim or Zelda.Good dev with the game.
I was having a similar experience. I like the style and graphics as they stand out a bit instead of being like every other vn but the content is the lackluster part of it all.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hello,
Do you guys have some save file to share? I remembered to the grind a while ago (like more than a year) on an other PC, if can't share is there a way to access to all content faster than just playing for hours?

ty
if you're too blind to see my save files posted in the OP...you don't deserve to use them

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rewind-0.3.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WhatEver3333

Jun 24, 2023
Ah, yes.... i remember this game. Clicking for hours to improve some stats, make money etc. Did not see anything sexual. Looks too complicated. I don't want to be hater but if i want to play complicated non sexual game i will go with StarCraft for example.

Reactions: Mr.Blackwell

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any way to replay scenes im def not replaying this game all the way shit took days
I don't know of any in-game replay feature currently. That's actually one of several reasons why I save often. This is in Ren'Py, so there's really no reason at all not to save at the beginning of any lewd scene so you can load it again later to see it again.

Reactions: PrinceWulf
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes