jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Oh boy! Though, I hope that this version has set VR to "Off" in UE4, because every time I launch his games, it boots up my VR Headset. Attempting to close that crashes the game, so I have to go through a bunch of hoops to get that fixed...
i just unplug the like...i guess 3 cables from the little box next to my tower, it might be different if you have an occulus, but when i want to play VR, i just plug them back in, works for me anyways.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Is there anything new cuz last time I played this was REALLY long ago and I remember Finishing a single lvl, a boss woman at the end and that was it. Has anything new come up or has any new updates come through?

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Is there anything new cuz last time I played this was REALLY long ago and I remember Finishing a single lvl, a boss woman at the end and that was it. Has anything new come up or has any new updates come through?
There's a new level with 1 enemy and 2 bosses, in case you're talking about the military women level.

Reactions: F1_V10

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
i just unplug the like...i guess 3 cables from the little box next to my tower, it might be different if you have an occulus, but when i want to play VR, i just plug them back in, works for me anyways.
I just unplug the set and the Steam bases from the electric current .-.

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017
He seems to be working on two games at once, along with making many separate CGI stories for his Patreon's. I do enjoy the content he puts out but I don't believe frequent updates to either game would be realistic.

Reactions: F1_V10

IRIS1

Nov 18, 2020
Seem like the creator has gave up on this game. I have check his patreon and he hasnt posted anything about this game for a while ( a year) but i saw a newer update than it. Here s the link:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote