Collection GIF Video RexxCraft Collection [2021-10-15] [Warlord Rexx/RexxWorld]

Would you be willing to download 65 gigs worth of 720p resolution gifs made by Rexx?

• Yes

Votes: 180 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 78 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 117 22.8%
  • Complicated/Other reasons

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • I don't have enough storage space

Votes: 67 13.1%
  • My internet plan has data caps

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • What kind of madman uploads 67 gigs worth of gifs?

Votes: 175 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P0150N

Oct 6, 2019
MEGA seems to have lifted their restrictions, at least the other day, so it was a lot easier downloading everything - thank god.

Only thing worth downloading from pack 2 is his "Last Night" video though, apart from that there's mostly gifs with d*cks clipping and square boobies.

Is there any content from 2020? Is he active anymore?

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
MEGA seems to have lifted their restrictions, at least the other day, so it was a lot easier downloading everything - thank god.

Only thing worth downloading from pack 2 is his "Last Night" video though, apart from that there's mostly gifs with d*cks clipping and square boobies.

Is there any content from 2020? Is he active anymore?
They are still making content although no longer the ones he used to specialize in. Check their website, Twitter, and Patreon. Also the creator is now a father and a animator of the WIP Suberverse game by StudioFOW. Busy individual.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
View attachment 630766

Overview:
Collection of an infamous smut maker who was specialized in the [REDACTED] series long ago​

Updated: 2020-04-06
Animator: Warlord Rexx - - - - - - -
Censorship: None
Format: MP4, JPEG, GIF
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 1-10 second loops
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to extract 7.zip volumes

Pack Info

Infamous ? Why brand him infamous ? Smut is base, common, ordinary and vulgar. This is lewd bawdy lascivious superb wit.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated with 2020 archives.

vladimir91

Feb 25, 2021
First many thanks to your contribution!

And I am afraid that part 1 lacks some videos. For example some draenei reverse cowgirl ones, they are later sounded by audiodude. You can still find some on rule34 paheal with key words audiodude and draenei, sorry I am still unable to post links here.

So I wonder if you have those videos? audiodude lost their mega account once and then I can find those nowhere.

timenchange

Oct 8, 2017
One unity thing that is missing that I've never been able to find again is the unity of Jesana and the Vrykul. The pack certainly has the post of all the poses and alts, but it doesn't seem to have that unity animation. If anyone still has that, I'd appreciate it. It went with a purge some time ago and I keep kicking myself over it.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
do these have sound? dont want to download over 100 gigs if they are just soundless 5 second loops.

Nov 9, 2018
do these have sound? dont want to download over 100 gigs if they are just soundless 5 second loops.
I checked most of the videos from the latest update and some of them do have sound but it's fairly basic sounds like girls moaning. All the videos were 10 seconds long and not that remarkable.