Collection GIF Video RexxCraft Collection [2021-10-15] [Warlord Rexx/RexxWorld]

Would you be willing to download 65 gigs worth of 720p resolution gifs made by Rexx?

• Yes

Votes: 180 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 78 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 117 22.8%
  • Complicated/Other reasons

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • I don't have enough storage space

Votes: 67 13.1%
  • My internet plan has data caps

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • What kind of madman uploads 67 gigs worth of gifs?

Votes: 175 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sasha SHS

Jul 8, 2020
Ah I forgot to mention that the gifs are gif versions of the files that are found in this thread. In short, it's just another format. Sorry to spoil it for those expecting the gifs to be special.

I'll put it back up when it is appropriate...

About 98% of the content has no sound and about 97% of the content are WoW. Just a rough estimate.
There are no Warcraft files in the January-September 2020 albums. What are you talking about?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Not gonna lie, this one was a bitch, so I did:
  1. Downloaded everything (Direct Download + Torrent)
  2. Cleaning the duplicate in the Direct Download folder, then the Torrent folder (with rdfind -deleteduplicates true)
  3. Cleaning the duplicate from the Torrent folder against the Direct Download folder
  4. Included the files still present in the Direct Download folder to the Torrent folder while keeping the files/folder structure of the torrent
Which mean: this torrent (Right Click > Download) is an update from the one in OP.

What doing that change? Well, a torrent client will check the files and folders structure to see if the files / folders are already downloaded and if it's the case, your client will NOT download them again.

So, assuming you didn't MOVE any files / folder from the E N I G M A torrent, what you want to do is:

1. Delete the current torrent WHILE KEEPING the files in your client
  2. Adding my torrent in a PAUSED state in your client and POINTING it to the RexPack folder
  3. Do a right click > Check files and wait for it to complete (your client will check on the disk the files that's already there for the torrent and won't download them again) and once the check is done: Start the torrent.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know if one of these packs contain the old Alexstrasza orc blowjob with the sound and everything? Can't find it anywhere on the internet anymore

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know if one of these packs contain the old Alexstrasza orc blowjob with the sound and everything? Can't find it anywhere on the internet anymore
I may have it but i'm not 100% which one you are talking about. Is it a very old one from like 2010?

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
Wow, yeah it is a very old one, it looks like they are on top of the Wyrmrest Temple if that helps.
Pretty sure this is it? Also on that note for anyone else, if you're looking for a specific thing from Rexx feel free to DM me, I have virtually all of his stuff saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: larryrunner

nohme

Dec 28, 2021
Can someone upload the 2017 stuff to Gofile or just somewhere else than mega? because all non-mega links are broken

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I got News!

I just checked Kemono, and Rexx Patreon got updated. read the newest post and to keep it short and simple:
Rexx just found his creative spark again!

he's been hard at work making and remaking character models for future animations. Before i copypaste what he had to say, i just wanna note, I'm soo Happy for rexx that he found motivation again, he was one of my favorite NSFW animators back when he did warcraft stuff, hell, i carried a lot of his animations on my hard-drive because they might've been lost forever. funny really, one day all his premium animations on his website were able to be downloaded and i wasted no time and picked my favorites, and next day, all was gone with the note blizz send him the big C&D.

anyways. to quote his patreon post:

"The planning and setup for Orcslayers has revitalized a lot of creative energy in me that I felt I lost years ago. It helped me finally realize how aimless I have been. Ahsoka, Poppy, and Uriel were the only characters that were bringing me a lot of joy, and I narrowed it down to the fact I just love stylized animation more then anything.

It was why I loved WarCraft, why I animated it for so long. My energy finally found a focus, and it's been hard to stop working on it. Not only did I make my new character, Sivana. But I even recreated some old ones too, like Lakuu (with Classic Skin) and Robyn. It allows me some customization options. Or new interesting body shape options and races.

Yet there was one thing I was still unsure on. Rule34. I knew I didn't want to give it up, but I also knew that it was going to be hard going back to it after Orcslayers was finalized because Orcslayers could be remixed, but Rule34 wouldn't be.

Then, while watching a friend play Fortnite, it hit me like a sack of bricks. Why am I trying so hard to make each character fit the original styling, when I just really wanted to do my own? It worked for Epic with all their Fortnite skins, why couldn't I do it too? It was like someone unplugged a clog in my head. Since then, I have made preliminary conversions to test the waters, in what I have dubbed "Phase 2" of my ReXXVerse.

(Disclaimer, these are all early conversions and some don't have shaping or only early shaping. They will be improved as I keep moving forward.)

Better yet, all of these character will be REMIXABLE with any animation I do with the medium rig, like with Sivana, Lakuu, or Robyn. That's right, REMIX 3.0 has finally come and will be more varied then ever. I hope to make it exclusive for all your guys, including drop in requests for new characters.

Thank you for sticking with me through the troubles, and all my early failures to find myself. It feels good to finally just be myself again without that doubt clogging my soul."

Jun 27, 2021
Not gonna lie, this one was a bitch, so I did:
  1. Downloaded everything (Direct Download + Torrent)
  2. Cleaning the duplicate in the Direct Download folder, then the Torrent folder (with rdfind -deleteduplicates true)
  3. Cleaning the duplicate from the Torrent folder against the Direct Download folder
  4. Included the files still present in the Direct Download folder to the Torrent folder while keeping the files/folder structure of the torrent
Which mean: this torrent (Right Click > Download) is an update from the one in OP.

What doing that change? Well, a torrent client will check the files and folders structure to see if the files / folders are already downloaded and if it's the case, your client will NOT download them again.

So, assuming you didn't MOVE any files / folder from the E N I G M A torrent, what you want to do is:

1. Delete the current torrent WHILE KEEPING the files in your client
  2. Adding my torrent in a PAUSED state in your client and POINTING it to the RexPack folder
  3. Do a right click > Check files and wait for it to complete (your client will check on the disk the files that's already there for the torrent and won't download them again) and once the check is done: Start the torrent.
is there a software that takes a thumbnail of every file in the folder and saves it as jpeg? or something like that
seems to be very much needed, since all the names are convoluted and not clear what you're DLing

Morbius109

Aug 18, 2022
Pretty sure this is it? Also on that note for anyone else, if you're looking for a specific thing from Rexx feel free to DM me, I have virtually all of his stuff saved.
Do you have any of the videos that had a Night Elf named Talos, I think it was?