Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
Why did Lily from the library get mad at my character? Is there any way to get her friendship back or have I lost her quest line?

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Why did Lily from the library get mad at my character? Is there any way to get her friendship back or have I lost her quest line?
Lily stops liking you when the corruption raises high enough (30, 60 can't remember exactly). In 6.1 the event is also bugged and may not trigger even though you are below the level. I hope we there'll be some kind of recovery in the future updates for this, so that we don't lose the Lily content.

Reactions: Mrjack666

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It's stupid that they add the age of the characters in the description as if that lds will help make money. The funny thing is that for an elf it's a very, very young age

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reya the Elf [v0.6.2] [Yooshi] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,37 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,34 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
Reya the Elf [v0.6.2] [Yooshi] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.1 -> v0.6.2 [265 MB]
- - - -

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, little question: i can't access to the library if my lewd parameter is high?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ReyaTheElf-0.6.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
How do you trigger Spying again? Corruption is 25, there's nothing to talk to Lily (morning or afternoon) and cannot read together. Is there some other quest that need to finish first?

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
How do you trigger Spying again? Corruption is 25, there's nothing to talk to Lily (morning or afternoon) and cannot read together. Is there some other quest that need to finish first?
Someone posted about that in this thread; you might want to search for it. From memory, you need to wear the 2nd outfit ... and the third outfit for the receptionist "confrontation." Oh, and be low corruption (was under 30, upped to under 60)

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
There's a magnifying glass in Receptionist's place when she's not there. Click it and you will have another glass on the shelves to go spy on receptionist again.

Reactions: Levian

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
There's a magnifying glass in Receptionist's place when she's not there. Click it and you will have another glass on the shelves to go spy on receptionist again.
I just went back to an earlier save ... played it and was about to edit my previous post to what you'd said. Thanks for being so helpful, Yooshi.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks a lot, somehow I just didn't notice it.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes