4.10 star(s) 57 Votes

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Can't remember exact number but they are all side characters.

Morty has a daughter with the sexrobot 'Gwendolyn', no visible pregnancy on the robot...

He knocks up a few of the Gazorpians with visible pregnant bellies and there that arc ends.

...if I don't remember it all totally wrong and get things mixed up with the renpy version...like I usually do...
Speaking of which for Gwendolyn, can't ever forget Beth being her for Morty...

DonPete

Jun 16, 2022
Can't remember exact number but they are all side characters.

Morty has a daughter with the sexrobot 'Gwendolyn', no visible pregnancy on the robot...

He knocks up a few of the Gazorpians with visible pregnant bellies and there that arc ends.

...if I don't remember it all totally wrong and get things mixed up with the renpy version...like I usually do...
So at the moment not any of the main girls cast is knocked up at the moment right?

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
is it still going on or is it abandoned?
Seems like ferdafs back. He had disappeared for a bit and the ren'py remake had to decide if it wanted to end the story on its own but seeing as ferdaf is back and has updated to 3.9 after being gone for awhile means its possible updates might continue

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE
Dec 13, 2020
Well, officially we have Summer alluding to doing 'butt stuff' in season 5 'Rickdependence Spray', that is probably as far as that will go 'officially'...

Ferdafs teased us to no end during the poolscene...and a bit in the last segment...

I agree Summer's well overdue for some backdoor fun, it's canon with the series after all ;)

...also there's far to little eating Summer out, but that's probably just me...
View attachment 3382657
That's what I've been saying :)

Reactions: kenta16807

AEkisuuu

May 19, 2022
Does anyone get the same problem when i met with tricia in the bathroom the 2nd time and its all just black and seconds later its not responding?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone get the same problem when i met with tricia in the bathroom the 2nd time and its all just black and seconds later its not responding?
You found a new bug, congratulations :D

Just tried the mindblower for that scene and it indeed freezes, running Firejail'ed on Linux so easy to close...

Completely spoiled by the renpy mod, I can't stand the pain of playing this...except to check out new content ;)

Hopefully Ferdafs will fix these errors once he recovers...

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
Quick Update from ferdafs patreon

Hey everyone!

I wanted to make a quick update on how everything is going.

The current patch I’m working on is something I’ve been looking forward to adding to the game for a very long time. The Vindicators!

There are a lot of characters to animate and environments to draw so I’ll very likely be posting it in whatever order I finish the routes. I’ll try to keep you guys updated on that.

P.S The patch will include ALL the Vindicator girls.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
A life sign :D ....and it's more sidechicks...:cry:

Might get ants in his eyes doin the colony...although the says the colony is a He ?
(well He's 999999 parts male)

• Sad
Reactions: strenif

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I think Ferdafs is out of touch with his audience. I'm pretty sure most of us want to see more of the core characters, and not side-chicks. We are due a Space Beth scene, for example. I bet people would love that, way more than a side-chick diversion. Ho hum.

Oh well, at least he's alive and still working on updates.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Besides Supernova, theres only 2 other known female Vindicators being Calypso and Lady Katana.
Well, there is the different dimension different outcome angle. Lady Katana and Calypso may not be dead in the dimension Morty is currently in. After all, Frank Paliky is dead in Mortys' orginal dimension but, he' not in his current one. Just a thought:rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes