4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
How do I gain more money to buy the dildo? I helped Rick once but that option doesn't appear anymore.
You have to approach Rick in the morning, (although sometimes you can work for Rick at other times as well). I've been experiencing similar anomalies with other characters, like I couldn't get Beth to tell me where she's going in order to go to the art class event. The dildo costs 50 dollars btw so you need to help Rick several times as the cheap old bastard will only pay 20

Reactions: Somnus

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is it possible to rewatch scenes?
At least a few you can rewatch in the basement (mindblowers) location. When you are cheking places of the Smiths' residence through the map, scroll down and you'll find the locale available to click.

You can also see the halloween scenes there, that due to bugs in this version, seem to be unavailable otherwise.

Reactions: Somnus

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I can't find the goldenfold's flask
When you click on Goldenfold do you see a bar at the top of the screen with a square moving right to left. What's worked for me was to click on the moving box when it reaches the center, that's when you can get it and bring the spiked drink to Tricia, (like I said, that's what worked for me). For what it's worth;)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes