4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

HomidWay

Oct 3, 2017
I wish the creator would finally add the Skip Text feature.

Clicking through all the text in a long scene I've already seen is bad.
Funny thing, I checking on this game since version 0.1 and it HAD text skiping feature witch was removed in v 0.3 if i remember correctly

Dec 29, 2018
Lmfao anybody who says anything along the lines of "use the search thread function" or "look through the entire thread" is a clown. That shit doesn't work to begin with, and it isn't convenient for anybody but yourself. Plus, if you've got a problem with seeing a question, then don't answer it... I will mate. Problem solved. The dude acts like he owns the entire site, and gets applauded for it. He isn't helping anybody any further and doesn't hold himself to the same standard when he constantly spams "use the blah blah blah, because I don't like seeing blah blah blah". Well news flash, nobody likes seeing you spam that message over and over again either.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
How to give myself money?
The first time you need money the game hints that you need to talk to Rick (he's in your house > Garage). You can broom his lab or something, he gives you some money for it, only works once a day.
If you're on the Beth route then you need about $100 so you have enough to solve the wine and anniversary quests (been a while since I've played it from the start), so you can just skip time and quickly work for Rick until you have this money, instead of having to interrupt your quest(s) to do that.

What happen to the option to change the screen size? It no longer shows upp when i click on the app and just goes full screen.
This might be an oversight from the dev as you need turn on the option to show that dialog in the project settings of your game in Unity. That option is disabled by default ( )

yo for real, 3rd time i ask. Where is the save file location???
Here's some info on the save files: https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-a-way-back-home-v2-9-ferdafs.12390/post-3387569
But from my experience you cannot back them up on one update and use them on another, it's not reliable. It's best to just play the game once from the start using the latest update, reach the end, and then for any new updates use the "Continue From Patch" menu to play the new content.

Reactions: BiggySmall

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
gibberflabberbubu and others interested in changing the game/display resolution: I only tested this on Windows where the Unity settings for this game are saved in the registry in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty, but I had luck changing the two settings named:
  • Screenmanager Resolution Width_h##########

• Screenmanager Resolution Height_h##########
fixingDisplayResolution.png
When you double-click the setting and the little dialog pops up, you need to change the Base type from Hexadecimal to Decimal so you can change the number in terms of pixels, like putting 800 pixels for the width and 600 for the height, or whatever you want.

If you want Windowed mode, you also need to change the setting Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h########## to 3 (it's the same whether in Hex or Decimal bases). If this value is 0 (zero) then it goes to Fullscreen Window mode (a borderless window), so using 3 and 0 you can choose between Windowed or Fullscreen Windowed modes, respectively. (The difference between the two: Windowed mode makes a window smaller than the desktop. Fullscreen Windowed mode makes a window forced to cover the whole desktop).

If you're on Mac or Linux there's an actual settings file for this game, instead of registry. The locations are explained in here:
I'd bet the settings should be the same, but the numbers are probably already decimal and not hexadecimal.

Last edited:

Mefju32

Dec 14, 2020
Hi there, when a dev typically post a new update content? I mean which characters he will be focused. If i remember correctly he was doing like that before

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Someone linked to a post about where you can try to edit your save though it recommends against it. But is there a way I can completely delete my save and start over without breaking the game?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
3 new ewents

-Drink the purple potion from the bootle in the garage. 2 animations

-Talk to Beth during night time. "Doctors orders" 1 animation

-Talk to Jessica in school. "Listen to Brad and Jessica argue" static

I found this after some time and i think that's it but maybe there is more and i miss some thing.
PS: At least i whish i miss something because i like this game and i feel like there should be some thing more.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
3 new ewents

-Drink the purple potion from the bootle in the garage. 2 animations

-Talk to Beth during night time. "Doctors orders" 1 animation

-Talk to Jessica in school. "Listen to Brad and Jessica argue" static

I found this after some time and i think that's it but maybe there is more and i miss some thing.
PS: At least i whish i miss something because i like this game and i feel like there should be some thing more.
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed. I think stories are longer than usual, but the number of animations is a bit disappointing.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes