4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
You saying "Where's the "immersion" when you constantly reset the game?" is like going to a theme park under construction and asking why the attractions aren't working, obviously because they aren't finished yet.

And before you say anything, yes I know that you're complaining about the save/loading system, but to quote immersion and act as if it is nothing but a joke is ridiculously disingenuous. If the save/load system is so important to you, then maybe this Rick and Morty game is more your speed.
Stop barking. It is a fact that it is just annoying as hell, to say the least, to click 1000 times to pass just ONE scene... And for each update there are many many scenes you have to replay. In this thread you even have comments about "autoclicker.exe" because you can't pass these fucking scenes!

Ignoring that, for sure the game is good

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. is all the scenes unlock in the mind blow for this update or there are more but you need to play the story to unlock it.

I started the game and went to the mind blow. the scenes already been unlock.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Stop barking. It is a fact that it is just annoying as hell, to say the least, to click 1000 times to pass just ONE scene... And for each update there are many many scenes you have to replay. In this thread you even have comments about "autoclicker.exe" because you can't pass these fucking scenes!

Ignoring that, for sure the game is good
Ok? No one is arguing that it isn't annoying... It should've been clear what my position on the issue is considering you even quoted my criticism of it. With that being said, I'm surprised you went through the thread looking for my previous comments but can't even read the ones you're replying to. My point is the same as yours. If you overlook this save and load issue, you can't deny the quality of this game.

ticcolo

Sep 18, 2020
Anybody know how to change the game from fullscreen to windowed on Mac? Previous versions gave this option before the game started, seems like it's gone now

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
Damn, I know I'm gonna get shit on for this but I'm gonna say it anyways cuz I love this game... I just played through this patch... For an update titled to be "centered around Beth", with only 3-ish scenes for her, and 1 of them being a measly hand job this late into the game... and Beth still having that never-ending hesitance when screwing around with Morty... this was pretty anti-climactic. For the small story progression that there was, it was alright, and animations themselves were flawless, but even during the sex scene Beth's boobs weren't out. This content honestly feels like it was meant to be in the game a year ago... not this far into it. Besides, the hot tub scene was just as long, if not LONGER than all of Beth's scenes combined... so "centered around Beth" my ass.

But honestly the thing I'm most disappointed about is that she still hasn't let go of that reluctance with Morty. It doesn't feel as rewarding when you know the girl you're messing around with is only doing it out of guilt, not passion.

My only hope is for the next update to be "centered around Beth" as well, cuz this didn't feel that way at all. Respect to the guys who dropped the updates in the thread, and respect to the devs (OGRey and MorahZamora), but man this was lackluster.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes