4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Just found this game and because im a big fan of the show and people to see it does an alright job with humor, I gotta ask how progress is? Is the game almost done and worth waiting to finish or might as well download now cause there are years of updates to come.
I would say just go for it. The game has too many characters for it to be finished anytime soon. At least it gets updated every 2 months so you keep getting new content with the option to continue from the newest additions.
I really like the show too so this game in fills the gap until the actual show comes out. Though I have to say after playing this game I've been reacting to the characters in the show in a weird way. Especially to some minor characters like Tricia.

Reactions: Morah SDG

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
I agree that the dialogue is very well written - it has some typos here and there. Can we use voice synthesizing AI to get the real voices of Rick and Morty and the crew? I can't be the only one that wants to try masturbating and laughing so hard it hurts at the same time.

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
What'd it consist of? I have to wait for the Mac version to drop.

As a developer myself, I don't get why this is done? Releasing the Windows version and then having to wait around aspect? Usually, we just make each build and then put them out all at once. Maybe I'm missing something.
You need a mac to make the mac version I believe- otherwise it won't open w/ mac

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Morah SDG
Dec 29, 2018
You need a mac to make the mac version I believe- otherwise it won't open w/ mac
Thankfully that's as far from the truth as you can get. Translating .rar or .7zip files to compatible .zip files for MacOS is the easiest thing a game developer can do. It's literally just changing a very small number of core values and words so that they fit the criteria for Mac. Any developer who tells you that it's not possible to turn a PC game into a Mac game is lying at worst and is talentless at best.

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
What'd it consist of? I have to wait for the Mac version to drop.

As a developer myself, I don't get why this is done? Releasing the Windows version and then having to wait around aspect? Usually, we just make each build and then put them out all at once. Maybe I'm missing something.
The dude fucked up his coding and has spaghetti code. Saves are worthless you just gotta click start from patch. His game is barely holding on as is, let him weave an even more tangled up code.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
The dude fucked up his coding and has spaghetti code. Saves are worthless you just gotta click start from patch. His game is barely holding on as is, let him weave an even more tangled up code.
You're making it sound like it's not worth playing... Putting aside the spaghetti code, the game is far more enjoyable and unique than most Ran'py games on this site. Sure there are plenty of bugs to find if you go looking for them, but you can't deny that the immersion provided by the well-written writing and canon accurate graphics isn't worth experiencing.

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
You're making it sound like it's not worth playing... Putting aside the spaghetti code, the game is far more enjoyable and unique than most Ran'py games on this site. Sure there are plenty of bugs to find if you go looking for them, but you can't deny that the immersion provided by the well-written writing and canon accurate graphics isn't worth experiencing.

I'd like for my progress to not be reset everytime a new patch comes out. Or if I just wanna play through it. Until the save thing works there really is no reason, unless you're fine with going through the sames scenes over and over to just to get to the new scenes he added. Where's the "immersion" when you constantly reset the game?

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'd like for my progress to not be reset everytime a new patch comes out. Or if I just wanna play through it. Until the save thing works there really is no reason, unless you're fine with going through the sames scenes over and over to just to get to the new scenes he added. Where's the "immersion" when you constantly reset the game?
You saying "Where's the "immersion" when you constantly reset the game?" is like going to a theme park under construction and asking why the attractions aren't working, obviously because they aren't finished yet.

And before you say anything, yes I know that you're complaining about the save/loading system, but to quote immersion and act as if it is nothing but a joke is ridiculously disingenuous. If the save/load system is so important to you, then maybe this Rick and Morty game is more your speed.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes