4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Damn, considering this took 2 months, good content, but was kinda hoping for more.
What'd it consist of? I have to wait for the Mac version to drop.

As a developer myself, I don't get why this is done? Releasing the Windows version and then having to wait around aspect? Usually, we just make each build and then put them out all at once. Maybe I'm missing something.

Reactions: uberbomb
Jul 13, 2018
What'd it consist of? I have to wait for the Mac version to drop.

As a developer myself, I don't get why this is done? Releasing the Windows version and then having to wait around aspect? Usually, we just make each build and then put them out all at once. Maybe I'm missing something.
From what I saw (if I didnt fuck up - which i doubt) you get an event from Jessica that consists of a hottub and 3 girls, and you get a pretty nice leap in progress with Beth, but its one event each.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
From what I saw (if I didnt fuck up - which i doubt) you get an event from Jessica that consists of a hottub and 3 girls, and you get a pretty nice leap in progress with Beth, but its one event each.
I do want and like Beth the most, so I'll be happy for that at least.

Reactions: jaredforks

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
This "leap"... is it sex? Cause I've been waiting on that for a while now

Reactions: jaredforks
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes