4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Werty3142

Dec 11, 2020
I've noticed that I can spam spacebar, enter, and my second enter, simultaneously to get through the scenes I've seen faster, I'm not sure if many of you have tried this.

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
any word on the bathroom fix yet? It seems to be happening to every character you wanna sneak a peek at.

nannanana

Dec 8, 2019
The Mega link for windows is down, mega says "The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our ."

JoozleJohn

Dec 8, 2018
The new patch is unplayable. "Continue from last patch" Doesn't load anything. Start Game From Beginning loads the first long cut scene, then freezes in Morty's bedroom. Does "Continue" work? Anybody have a working save file? Is there a patch in the pipeline?

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
The new patch is unplayable. "Continue from last patch" Doesn't load anything. Start Game From Beginning loads the first long cut scene, then freezes in Morty's bedroom. Does "Continue" work? Anybody have a working save file? Is there a patch in the pipeline?
Have you read changelog? For me everything is working correct, but yeah sometimes after this patch game can freeze for few sec or crash.

bigal289

Nov 13, 2017
The files dont open on my mac, if someone could help me figure it out that would be great
The problem has to do with Mac permission issues with this game. I have the same problem with a handful of other games. To fix the problem, use this attached fixperm script in the Terminal app. Just double click the file and it will open in Terminal. Drag the game into the terminal window, hit return and it repairs the permissions. Then the game should open normally for you.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Coque Diem

Apr 13, 2020
The problem has to do with Mac permission issues with this game. I have the same problem with a handful of other games. To fix the problem, use this attached fixperm script in the Terminal app. Just double click the file and it will open in Terminal. Drag the game into the terminal window, hit return and it repairs the permissions. Then the game should open normally for you.
dude thanks I've been struggling with this for a while now... worked perfectly !!!!

scratch that, I got an unexpected error.... let me try a diff extractor ?

Last edited:

bigal289

Nov 13, 2017
dude thanks I've been struggling with this for a while now... worked perfectly !!!!

scratch that, I got an unexpected error.... let me try a diff extractor ?
Once the game opens, any error you're having is a problem with the game. The Terminal script only fixes the problem with permissions that keeps the game from opening. The latest update seems to be buggy.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes