4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Blackwhite321

Oct 4, 2020
Somebody could help me? I would like to download 2.8 version for android but can't find nothing in this theard, every link I checked is expired or die. Maybe somebody have save file from 2.8 patch?

Internito334

Jan 15, 2021
Where's the frog? I have checked every single character in mindblower with autoclicker but I still haven't completed quest "find the frog"? Need help.

Aug 10, 2019
I think they mean the quest/task list in your phone, it says who to talk to and at what time, but for some things it might not be very reliable (like new content that hasn't been added to the quest list yet but is present in the game).
Thats what I mean, sometimes I seemed to have missed a step. Like Stacy. All of a sudden I can message her? But when did i meet her in the first place? Another thing. Do you hit continue or continue from last patch?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Thats what I mean, sometimes I seemed to have missed a step. Like Stacy. All of a sudden I can message her? But when did i meet her in the first place? Another thing. Do you hit continue or continue from last patch?
You should meet her after you ask Rick to make the confidence potion, he takes you to a bar where after he feeds you five drops he tells you to to try to pick her up

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Do you hit continue or continue from last patch?
I don't trust the save system in this game, it's too fragile. "Continue" is supposed to continue from your saved game, while "Continue from last patch" lets you play from a game state that shows whatever new content was added since the last update (and when you click this, it clears your saved game too).

So my suggestion is to play the game once from the start, until you reach the end, using the ingame "Save" option to save your game and the "Continue" option to continue from it in case you have a life and need to play it over several days instead of one big playthrough.
Then when a new update drops, use the "Continue from last patch" option so you don't have to play the full thing again, bc there's no guarantee that your last save will seamlessly bridge with the new content of the update.

Reactions: TheLordofLight

KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
Updated mac to big sur, keeps saying, You do not have permission to open the application
The account I'm using is the administrator account, the only account. How do I open the application?

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
Updated mac to big sur, keeps saying, You do not have permission to open the application
The account I'm using is the administrator account, the only account. How do I open the application?
It's possible execution rights are restricted to the owner. Open the folder and see if you can add rights to yourself (I don't know how OSX works)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes