4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

pyesex

Dec 30, 2018
Updated mac to big sur, keeps saying, You do not have permission to open the application
The account I'm using is the administrator account, the only account. How do I open the application?
Try unzipping it with a third party unarchiving tool. I use The Unarchiver and haven’t had that problem since.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Now that Beth and Summer have both willingly done it with Morty (no "accidents" or trying to impress Ethan), I'm hoping there will be some good action to come, and perhaps Beth and Summer will both become the instigators, maybe even a hot three-way with M, B and S. The only real challenge left for Morty is to get it together properly with Jennifer. After this, maybe some good group sex action. I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: strenif

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
It's been a while since I checked in but have we got a gallery mode to go through the available/unlocked animations yet?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
He hasn't said yet.

Going on past patterns, he'll do a beth/summer update and then a side/alien girl update. So we might see some more of the cheerleaders or a alien girl. At least that's my bet.
Like most folks here, I'd like to see a resolution to Tricia's problem with Joel the sleazy minister's blackmail

ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
Updated mac to big sur, keeps saying, You do not have permission to open the application
The account I'm using is the administrator account, the only account. How do I open the application?
Look up the fix perm command, you drop the exe in there and it will fix it.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes