4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Loles243

Jan 16, 2019
Am I the only one who would like the game to start with the new content in the next update, removing content from previous versions?

What I mean is that most of what we follow the progress of this game, we only play the last added content ignoring the previous one, and I find it cumbersome to have to download a heavier version to see only 3 scenes. There could also be a light version with the latest added and a full version.

Excuse my English, I'm learning

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Mindblowers are ussually up to date until the last patch. So if you "continue from last patch", those new scenes are not in the gallery. They're always 1 patch behind.
don't want to sound rude but that's exactly why I asked for a save in the first place

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
came back after some time, still very buggy and no interface improvements that i can really see, might be better if this game was made in renpy instead of unity but hey, other than that the game is nice. i'll just give it more time and hope it gets better

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
came back after some time, still very buggy and no interface improvements that i can really see, might be better if this game was made in renpy instead of unity but hey, other than that the game is nice. i'll just give it more time and hope it gets better
Dev confirmed that he's gonna address some of the bugs so that's a plus

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes