4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think it's a safe bet that's Beth in there based on the earlier preview with Beth and Gwendolyn's foot.
1613360654059.png
I'm guessing she ends up in his room for some reason and accidentally breaks the sex bot. And in wonderful hentai logic she will dress up like Gwendolyn so Morty doesn't find out she broke it.

The real question is will Morty be wearing a condom when he's fucking her? And if not, will he pull out or pump her full?

Dec 12, 2020
I think it's a safe bet that's Beth in there based on the earlier preview with Beth and Gwendolyn's foot.
View attachment 1037375
I'm guessing she ends up in his room for some reason and accidentally breaks the sex bot. And in wonderful hentai logic she will dress up like Gwendolyn so Morty doesn't find out she broke it.

The real question is will Morty be wearing a condom when he's fucking her? And if not, will he pull out or pump her full?
Stop my dick can only take so much, so much fantasy yall should write a fap blog (no homo)

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
I don't trust the save system in this game, it's too fragile. "Continue" is supposed to continue from your saved game, while "Continue from last patch" lets you play from a game state that shows whatever new content was added since the last update (and when you click this, it clears your saved game too).

So my suggestion is to play the game once from the start, until you reach the end, using the ingame "Save" option to save your game and the "Continue" option to continue from it in case you have a life and need to play it over several days instead of one big playthrough.
Then when a new update drops, use the "Continue from last patch" option so you don't have to play the full thing again, bc there's no guarantee that your last save will seamlessly bridge with the new content of the update.
Any idea to continued from my last save? accidentally click on Continue last patch and the game is new again, please?

Fude

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone knows what's the problem when i enter the bathroom and someone's there I get stuck with black screen?

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone knows what's the problem when i enter the bathroom and someone's there I get stuck with black screen?
Its a bug that was introduced in v2.9, hopefully the next release fixes this as it happens every time you try to peek.

Reactions: Fude

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Any idea to continued from my last save? accidentally click on Continue last patch and the game is new again, please?
I don't know, sorry. Not good odds, it's a single save slot. I'd try quitting the game immediately with Alt + F4.
Then, if hitting Continue doesn't bring you back to your save, then it's gone and your best bet is to use an autoclicker software (like AutoHotkey, ) so you can quickly skip the things you've already seen and get back to the point in the game that you were.

Reactions: mikkilaud
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes