4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Change log

Hey everyone patch 3.0 is finally here!
The patch has 4 events, to trigger them you have to
-Talk to Beth during night.
-Click on Gwendolyn once you buy her from the shop in space.
-Talk to Jessica in school.
-Drink the potion in Rick’s garage.
There are total of 6 new animations this patch, 110+ new CG’s, 4 new models, 2 updated models.
Since a lot of you asked for it, I have added the option to skip text in the mindblowers.
Just press ESC to skip through. (Quick warning, skipping sometimes breaks the animations and the game, so very likely because of it I will not be adding this feature to the game itself, only in mindblowers.)
You can also change the screen resolution/windowmode by pressing escape when you’re in inside the game.
Also a lot of bugfixes in this patch.
-fixed game freezing after bathroom scene
-fixed leaving conversation after talking to Rick
-Tricia’s progression on her 7thevent is fixed.
-You can now work for Rick without having to do Beth’s route.
-Rick now warns you when you have worked for him already for that day.
-Back button on Summer’s mindblowers
-Fixed quest log for certain missions

Thank you all for your support and patience, hope you enjoy the patch, stay awesome!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So it's two sex scenes with Beth.
One scene with Jessica
and one with Kitty

For Beth I recommend playing the night scene first. It's not a big deal I think it just plays better in that order.

No Summer made me sad but you can't get everything. Both of Beth scenes were really great and Jessica's was kinda fun too. Kitty was a wash for me but some people might be into it.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
first youre saying you yourself cant wait, now youre telling us 'we' have to wait and to be 'patient'? the nerve! jk hope we get to play this soon.
I mena just don't post messages with the same context, because thats don't make sense. It's unnecessary spam

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes