4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Hi, does anyone know when the next update will come out? 2 months have passed
He's getting close, more things left to do etc, no release date yet etc. The next development update will probably be the release date, usually a week or less after the development update.

*Probably, maybe* this month.

Reactions: Loles243

duthos

Feb 20, 2021
Encountering a couple bugs in this latest version. The previously mentioned black screen from bathroom peeking, also had it soft lock a couple times in the garage when rick would offer no dialogue options after hiding ui, and finally a couple stories that seem to not trigger completion on a chapter so trying to progress the story just has you repeating things (both the nazi timeline and unity's are doing this now and i am not sure how to progress).

and on the off chance the dev sees this just a thought; having the replays in mindblowers is great, but they skip a lot of the dialogue. I see some are requesting an option to skip dialogue, im requesting the opposite; an option to rewatch the entirerty of a storyline.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
He's getting close, more things left to do etc, no release date yet etc. The next development update will probably be the release date, usually a week or less after the development update.

*Probably, maybe* this month.
This month for sure, dev said patch will be in this month.

Reactions: wibbled

cooper112

Jun 8, 2020
so i have similar problem every time i try to talk to rick so i can earn money there is no options not even to leave the conversation so i have to shut down the game then join back just to exit the conversation can you help

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
so i have similar problem every time i try to talk to rick so i can earn money there is no options not even to leave the conversation so i have to shut down the game then join back just to exit the conversation can you help
I had this, and I can't remember what fixed it, but a temporary workaround is to press and hold "d" for a moment, and it will kick you back to the living room, so you don't have to reboot the game.

Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I was gonna say something like that. It's a shame that it takes ~2 months to produce something that you can play through in ~30mins.
It's not their fault of course, it's just an unfortunate circumstance of it being a one-man team.

Reactions: Thincar and mymoon
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes