4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I haven¡t played this game for a while, and I don't remember how to get/earn money. I know it was said before (I think?), but I cannot manage to find where. Please, please, please: anybody can tell me how to have money here?
Go to the garage and talk with Rick. He will give you a job for the day and you will make money in the process. You have to go to sleep in your room however to make the option reactive the next day.

Reactions: fernandopoo
Mar 19, 2019
Idk why but on mac it keeps telling me that "the application cant be opened" and event when i try to force it open and go to system preferences it doesnt give me the option to open it. i would like some help with this issue

Reactions: olomolo

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
How to go in the shower with beth? I've had sex with her already
Just go in the bathroom and spam through the time. You'll get "peeping" scenes. and youll get beth eventually. You'll get a click window that says take a shower. I recommend mornings for that.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Idk why but on mac it keeps telling me that "the application cant be opened" and event when i try to force it open and go to system preferences it doesnt give me the option to open it. i would like some help with this issue
Does it give you a error code?

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Go to your settings and go to Security. There should be a lock icon in the bottom left. Click that. Then go above that and check "allow apps from App Store AND TRUSTED SITES " or something along those lines. Then try again. If that doesn't work you might have to try and re download it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just go in the bathroom and spam through the time. You'll get "peeping" scenes. and youll get beth eventually. You'll get a click window that says take a shower. I recommend mornings for that.
Didn't know this was a scene. I didn't see it in the change logs.
Got all the peeping scenes but have yet to see a shower event with Beth. Sat in the bathroom spamming time skip for a week never got a shower option.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Didn't know this was a scene. I didn't see it in the change logs.
Got all the peeping scenes but have yet to see a shower event with Beth. Sat in the bathroom spamming time skip for a week never got a shower option.
Its been in the game since at or before 2_3

polorsport

Jun 3, 2017
Partial CG Rip of v1.8.4f. Has all the still images found in game but missing a good portion of the content of the game since it does not include animations. I don't know how how to extract the animation files and then convert them to a playable video format like mp4.
Another little note is I decided to extract the images with all their variations, so you may think there are repeats/duplicates but they do have slight differences between them.
Others folder contains characters with very small amount of scenes. (Unity, Keara, Art Teacher, Gwen[The Sexbot])

Mega

P.S - Support the developer if you can!

How do you extract them with Unity Assets bundle Extractor? What file, etc?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
How do you extract them with Unity Assets bundle Extractor? What file, etc?
Ya know... If you're after animations from a 2d game, why not just screencap with SnagIt in 4k resolution and play through them and just edit and export them in a video editor? I'd rather just play the game but that's an option.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes