4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
why does the save file for this game breaks so much also whats continue from patch?
Its a unity coded game. Its expected. And the game is mostly event based so that also makes it expected. I havent had many breaks with the game itself only break i've had is with talking to rick to see if he had any dialog for work when he had a quest. Best thing to do is to accept the quest and just get it over with.

Reactions: OGRey

baba_usba

Sep 1, 2019
THis game is running 80% CPU, even on Very Low setting. This seems rediculous for a text and image game. How can this be avoided, or is this normal for Unity or for this game?

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
THis game is running 80% CPU, even on Very Low setting. This seems rediculous for a text and image game. How can this be avoided, or is this normal for Unity or for this game?
What's your CPU, Graphics card, RAM. Is your graphical drivers up to date.
It could also be a backlog issue people have this issue with any game a lot of the time. From Overwatch to LOL.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
I have a intel i9 9900k 3.6Ghz 8 core and it rarely goes above 1%

Dua1lty

Jul 11, 2018
Is there a way to go back into the recollection room to see all past scenes?
I got in once by during the frog quest but never been able to enter again. (i know the game is a bugmess)

baba_usba

Sep 1, 2019
What's your CPU, Graphics card, RAM. Is your graphical drivers up to date.
It could also be a backlog issue people have this issue with any game a lot of the time. From Overwatch to LOL.
Not to be rude, but who doesn't have their graphics drivers up to date?
I see it must be the game then. I tried other unity games where the usage was ~1%. Guess I will skip this game.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Not to be rude, but who doesn't have their graphics drivers up to date?
I see it must be the game then. I tried other unity games where the usage was ~1%. Guess I will skip this game.
A lot of people actually since some people just put in a graphics card into computer and dont actually manually install the drivers.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
The issue with the game is there isn't a frame limiter / v-sync. So the game will spit out a crazy amount of frames till you max out your either your CPU or GPU. If you aren't just using Intel's integrated graphics then go into either your AMD or Nvidia control panel and limit the amount of frames the game can output by either enabling v-sync or limiting the frames to something reasonable.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes