4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
hey guys how to get the sleepover scene with summer?
and how to get potion 1 for morticia?

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Not to be a dick but reading helps.
yes it would help if i could drink the potion, i can not drink it that is the problem and i don't know what requirements should be met to access the potion, the quest with tricia i have finished and all other too, just those two i mentioned are unacceable for me, i cam'T do a thing

so the problem is no reading than rather a prober walktrough or a prober event manaement of the events i could access them in any order, that is every time with unity

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Are you playing a fresh game?
I would hit continue from last patch and try it again.
I believe you have to progress to a certain point by finishing a certain mission before you're able to do it. I could be wrong though.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I always do that just because the save system didn't used to work well.
nothing works well in this game, the CG and story are great but the game mechanics are shit. I found my problem in order to do sleepover for summer you have to do potion 1 for mortica first, so i enden up to replay the scene in the basement and that triggerd the game process, normally replay scenes should not have and effect on the game itself

Reactions: mixx0999

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
nothing works well in this game, the CG and story are great but the game mechanics are shit. I found my problem in order to do sleepover for summer you have to do potion 1 for mortica first, so i enden up to replay the scene in the basement and that triggerd the game process, normally replay scenes should not have and effect on the game itself
Ya the coding is pretty shit. That's why I always use continue from last patch and just view the new scenes.

Reactions: mixx0999

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Ya the coding is pretty shit. That's why I always use continue from last patch and just view the new scenes.
yeah i see why you do that, i think i will do it just as you did it from now on, but i was new to this game so i started the story fresh, if the dev made the same game in RenPy or even in RPG Maker or coded it from Scratch it would have better vent handleing, unit is shit for chained events

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's his first game I think so a learning experience to be sure.

Eh, the story an animations are more than worth dealing with bad coding for me.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
It's his first game I think so a learning experience to be sure.

Eh, the story an animations are more than worth dealing with bad coding for me.
nothing wrong with learning and improving, i myself learned to code in bay steps but this should be on his top priority list to improve the vent handleing, it would make coding and paying the game far better.

yes the CG and Story is really great if he leran to improve his coding this game could be a legend on here (y)

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
nothing wrong with learning and improving, i myself learned to code in bay steps but this should be on his top priority list to improve the vent handleing, it would make coding and paying the game far better.

yes the CG and Story is really great if he leran to improve his coding this game could be a legend on here (y)
Its not his first game. I have no clue where they got it from. It's his first UNITY game. But they've done around 4-6 others on new grounds.

Reactions: OGRey

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Its not his first game. I have no clue where they got it from. It's his first UNITY game. But they've done around 4-6 others on new grounds.
so then he is just shitty with unity man somebody tell him how to handle events in unity please
man so the DEV is not improving his skills it seems, 4-6 other games is alot

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
so then he is just shitty with unity man somebody tell him how to handle events in unity please
man so the DEV is not improving his skills it seems, 4-6 other games is alot
One person, writer, more than likely doesn't speak English as a 1st language, Adaptable artist (Can copy styles). And if you think you can do a better job then go right ahead and make a Rick and Morty game for us all to judge. Otherwise you can take your shitty attitude right out the door. And as for learning. His patrons basically keep him working 24/7. Good luck taking a break to learn something with a bunch of inconsiderate people (similar to you) constantly nagging and whining about every little detail when its a game thats not even near being done.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
One person, writer, more than likely doesn't speak English as a 1st language, Adaptable artist (Can copy styles). And if you think you can do a better job then go right ahead and make a Rick and Morty game for us all to judge. Otherwise you can take your shitty attitude right out the door. And as for learning. His patrons basically keep him working 24/7. Good luck taking a break to learn something with a bunch of inconsiderate people (similar to you) constantly nagging and whining about every little detail when its a game thats not even near being done.
man i just stated my opinion, chill out i have not intended to insult the DEV, i just said that it would be even better if it has the right event handeling, as you see a couple of posts above i even named the game a legend if it gets improved so man why the fuck are you so triggerd, read all psts of me in order if you want the full truth about a person, are youa person who judges peaple because of one action? If so you really should get betetr at your people skills, just saying

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
man i just stated my opinion, chill out i have not intended to insult the DEV, i just said that it would be even better if it has the right event handeling, as you see a couple of posts above i even named the game a legend if it gets improved so man why the fuck are you so triggerd, read all psts of me in order if you want the full truth about a person, are youa person who judges peaple because of one action? If so you really should get betetr at your people skills, just saying
He knows the event handling is bad already. He's stated multiple times on Patreon that he'll rework it when the game and all its scenes are done.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
He knows the event handling is bad already. He's stated multiple times on Patreon that he'll rework it when the game and all its scenes are done.
that is good to hear , so i did not now that it was known by the DEV and that he had a plan for fixing it even if it is when the game is complete(y)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes