4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

emshowg

Feb 10, 2020
Anyone know how to get the summer sleepover to trigger? And the second cheer/Kera workout? I think those are the only routes I can't seem to get to trigger.

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Not sure about anyone else, but I feel that this game's greatest limitation is the fact that there is so much text that you can not quickly skip, or a rollback feature. Hard to be covert when you need to constantly click or smash enter/space etc. I might have just not noticed a quick skip feature somewhere, and if so hope someone points it out. But yeah, love the lore and dedication to the original source material. Just unlocked the morty's mindblowers and its pretty dope~@_!

pineapple92

Jun 25, 2019
Not sure about anyone else, but I feel that this game's greatest limitation is the fact that there is so much text that you can not quickly skip, or a rollback feature. Hard to be covert when you need to constantly click or smash enter/space etc. I might have just not noticed a quick skip feature somewhere, and if so hope someone points it out. But yeah, love the lore and dedication to the original source material. Just unlocked the morty's mindblowers and its pretty dope~@_!
Yeah, if this had a way to go back and forth, auto play, skip and hide the UI that would be so amazing.

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Upcoming patch update R&M

Hey guys, a quick update for the upcoming patch.
I'm having a bit of issues with some of the animations I worked on another computer, there is a chance I might have to redo them. Patch might be delayed by 5 days because of it. Good news is, besides the problem with the animation, everything's going well, all the CG's are ready, the new models are animated and working well.
The new patch is focused mainly around Beth, Summer and Tricia. Beth's main storyline is moving forward while Tricia and Summer's route is something I've been wanting to make since the snake jazz episode from season 4, so I'm very excited about it.
Anyway, I'll try to keep you guys updated if there are any changes in the next few days, thank you all for your patience, stay awesome!

Honestly not even mad. 5 days for more Beth is fine.

Reactions: Foxnote and OGRey

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Glad he's staying on Summer and Beth. The alien chicks are cool and all but Beth and Summer have all my attention. Really hoping we see both a threesome with them, and that Morty talks them into going to town on each other... For the points, not cuz he likes it or anything.

Reactions: Foxnote and OGRey
Nov 21, 2017
Hi everyone! Is there any way to extract pics from this game? For exapmle: I've found THIS for RPGM games and THIS for Ren'Py games. Something like those programs - free and usefull.
I've tryed DevX Unity Unpacker and uTinyRipper. First isn't free and the second one don't extract ALL images and videos.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Hi everyone! Is there any way to extract pics from this game? For exapmle: I've found THIS for RPGM games and THIS for Ren'Py games. Something like those programs - free and usefull.
I've tryed DevX Unity Unpacker and uTinyRipper. First isn't free and the second one don't extract ALL images and videos.
I call it finding the scene you like and pressing the print screen button on your keyboard.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Hi everyone! Is there any way to extract pics from this game?
Maybe the backgrounds and props, but not the character animations. This game seems to use cut-out animation, where the characters are puppets made from separate pieces and animated in real-time as you play (on Unity, usually done with Spine2D [ ]). This is how it achieves that smooth, complex animation.
So the only way to get them is to record the screen as you're watching them.

Nov 21, 2017
I call it finding the scene you like and pressing the print screen button on your keyboard.
I've found Unity Studio. Here it is. It's take 5 Gb of RAM but it's working. And it'll extract every image at once. Just follow the directions on this site. It's simple.
Also i've found Assets Bundle Extractor(here) but it'll extract only file by file.
Maybe the backgrounds and props, but not the character animations. This game seems to use cut-out animation, where the characters are puppets made from separate pieces and animated in real-time as you play (on Unity, usually done with Spine2D [ ]). This is how it achieves that smooth, complex animation.
So the only way to get them is to record the screen as you're watching them.
That's a different story but i want to find that too. The program that can combine images using Unity script(or whatever is unity using) into short videos which i'll play in Media Player Classic in cycle mode. That will be something. Do you know can Spine2D do something like this? I mean combine images.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes