4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
I'll be honest, as well done as this is, it bothers the fuck out of me how everyone is running around with medium to small tits and once they're out in the open they're suddenly SUPER HUGE.

Yeah it makes sense for Beth. But not for Summer and especially not for Morticia.
They're just so different in size compared to when clothed.

C'mon man what kind of magical binding BRAs are they wearing?

*Sigh*
Fucking autism spectrum. Being on it gets me triggered by shit like this.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
That's a different story but i want to find that too. The program that can combine images using Unity script(or whatever is unity using) into short videos which i'll play in Media Player Classic in cycle mode. That will be something. Do you know can Spine2D do something like this? I mean combine images.
I have no idea how to rip it. Maybe there are Spine (or whatever it is they're using) animation files in the asset bundles. Or, if you really want it, maybe asking the author how much they'd charge you for the animation files.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
think i need to restart from scratch, any bugs i should be aware of for a new game?

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Anyone else having trouble with the latest update on Mac? The CG scenes turn my Mac into a jet engine. Any tips on getting it to run smoother? I've set the graphics lower, not sure what else I can do. Inb4 "Macs are shit"...I know...

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I really love where this game is going. There was a good chunk of content in this update too. Getting really close with Beth!

Pizza....PNG

But, what the hell is that? I know some of the drawings in the game aren't perfect, but jesus... That is the worst drawn Pizza I've ever seen.

Pizza.jpg

There's an example of Pizza in the Rick & Morty art style. You could just trace that, and it would make it a 100x better.

Reactions: cooldude33

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. in the start of the game. when you go to the mind blowing. all the cutscene is unlock or there are more cutscene that are not in the mind blowing.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes