4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First time playing this, so I started at the beginning, and while I had fun, I think I ran into a bug...

I finished everything I could, saved the game, was bored and did some work for Rick and built up some money, so I would be ready for the next update, and saved again.

When I reloaded that save, it put me back in the bedroom where I was, Morticia was there with nothing new to say, but my money had reset back to $5. I didn't think too much about it, annoying but just some time lost, but the next time I loaded the save, I was in the same place, but when I when to change rooms, I clicked on the map, and the other Rick's arrival scene replayed, and when I got through it, I saw that my quests had all been reset in the phone as well, though I could not redo any of them.

Not like there is a lot to redo yet for next time, but I do hope the save feature works soon, and that they implement something like the Ren'Py games, where you can skip preread text by holding down ctrl.

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
So does anyone have any idea from the creator himself of his patreon page as to when this will be getting its next update?

Greed11

Jul 19, 2018
Seriously, chill. People are only here for a quick wank. Chill. out. contact a laser removal guy. It's a good show, it's funny. You are literally a stereotype. And your a disgrace to the community. you see theres a big word for "theoretical physic's". It's called quantum mechanics. I'm off to take a shit. bye <3.

NomJuice

Jul 12, 2018
Seriously, chill. People are only here for a quick wank. Chill. out. contact a laser removal guy. It's a good show, it's funny. You are literally a stereotype. And your a disgrace to the community. you see theres a big word for "theoretical physic's". It's called quantum mechanics. I'm off to take a shit. bye <3.
lol

DravenDraven

May 15, 2018
how long until you release the next update? I really like what you are doing and how close to the original art style you are being.

HairdoBOI

Feb 10, 2018
New update is already out and another update is coming 29th June, could you upload update here? thanks!

Reactions: Help
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes