4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
O

Odacchi

This one has potential. I'm hoping they add Tammy at some point in the future. She just seems like she belongs in a game like this, ya know.

digitall

May 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good parody game? I've been playing stuff like
Four Elements Trainer
Amity Park
Something Unlimited
Camp Pinewood
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v1.2.6] [Ferdafs]
The Library Story [v0.92] [Xaljio], and
Ben X Slave Quest [v0.0.1a] [Kdot&Newman&Akanoes]

O

Odacchi

Can anyone recommend a good parody game?
I recommend you play Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer by Akabur, they're both really good and more importantly, finished.

digitall

May 25, 2017
I recommend you play Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer by Akabur, they're both really good and more importantly, finished.

Were those the games based off Harry Potter and Alladin? I liked those. Those are the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

O

Odacchi

Were those the games based off Harry Potter and Alladin? I liked those. Those are the kind of stuff I'm looking for.
Exactly and they're kind of the origin for a lot of those other trainer parody games. I recommend you do Princess Trainer first, since it came first and you'll understand the beginning of Witch Trainer a little better if you do.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Hi, new here. Can anyone tell me what kind of content is available for this game thus far? Don't want to grind if it's just for a brief scene or something.

NomJuice

Jul 12, 2018
Played a browser version of this and it seems really promising. Was worried when everything was left "to be continued", but seeing that this is recent and ongoing is a relief. Not sure I could manage not seeing Morty close the deal, as strange as that sounds.

Kudos to the developers. The writing and dialogue imo is great. Very true to characters. Hope this keeps getting updated!

Reactions: Yareru
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes