4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
did he say that preview is from the unity event or how do you know??
i thought unitiy is the alien that can mind control everybody and not a drunk, passed out female version of rick^^

but i hope its true. then there is a higher chance to also get some new beth or summer content as well.
What I've posted is what I know. Keep in mind each release can have multiple events. There could be a unity event a fem-rick event and some others or the unity event might have fem-rick in it. We won't know till the update drops.

Ferdafs rarely posts posts any info on what's coming up.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
What I've posted is what I know. Keep in mind each release can have multiple events. There could be a unity event a fem-rick event and some others or the unity event might have fem-rick in it. We won't know till the update drops.

Ferdafs rarely posts posts any info on what's coming up.
is where most of the news goes but sadly it isnt updated often enough.

Reactions: pussymellow

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I wish Kitty had won. She has a unique feel to her vs everyone else. Honestly I think she'd be a good one to foucus on for a bit.

I'd love to see more with her or actually knock her up (As she seems kinda dense enough to completely forget a condom or that she's ovulating....) But overall her idea and design i quite like. She just needed a more unique scene to her. But the idea of getting back at Morty's bully by fucking and knocking up his mom is a delicious idea. I really hope more is done with her and wish she had won as she's only got 1 scene so far but has a great look to her and desgin.

How abotu you guys?

Reactions: Joeker777

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wish Kitty had won. She has a unique feel to her vs everyone else. Honestly I think she'd be a good one to foucus on for a bit.

I'd love to see more with her or actually knock her up (As she seems kinda dense enough to completely forget a condom or that she's ovulating....) But overall her idea and design i quite like. She just needed a more unique scene to her. But the idea of getting back at Morty's bully by fucking and knocking up his mom is a delicious idea. I really hope more is done with her and wish she had won as she's only got 1 scene so far but has a great look to her and desgin.

How abotu you guys?
I did like here event for the reasons you've laid out though the fact that she's an OC and not actually in the show and only appears once in the game is going to hurt her popularity.

I do get the impression that ferdafs like doing the more off the wall content. He makes Beth and Summer events for us then one for himself usaly involving alien chicks with two pussies or 6 arms or funny nipples. Fem Rick just seems to be another such off the wall event. I don't mind him doing an event for him (and some of his subs). A creator getting board with a project is not good, but I have gotten used to having at lest one event with Beth and Summer. Hope that trend continues.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
A creator getting board with a project is not good, but I have gotten used to having at lest one event with Beth and Summer. Hope that trend continues.
(y) (y) (y)

Beth story ended pretty well on 2.6. I was not "Beth's story guy" until the last update :love:, now i'm dying for more Beth content :KEK:

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
I don’t how too feel about this game, I think that is dragging. Beth and Summer storylines should be more advanced at this point.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don’t how too feel about this game, I think that is dragging. Beth and Summer storylines should be more advanced at this point.
I think it's moving at a reasonable pace. He's fucked both of them and even been in threesomes with each (Summer and Trish/Beth and Art Lady)

Reactions: OGRey
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes