4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
one page back, just says that the new patch is gonna come around 10th of july and that it focuses on unity and marticia. Pretty shit update if you ask me
Well considering Gazorpazorp has a lot more content then Unity planet in general. If its to get done I'd rather the creator focus on one aspect of the game at a time. I don't care who it is personally. As long as the game has content thats being added is all that matters rather then the game just dying off like so many other erotic indie games have.

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
I can GUARANTEE you (with 100% certainty) that if it weren’t for those 2 characters alone, then this game would have little to nothing going for it aside from the fact that it’s a popular tv show. So I have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about.
Fucking yes ! That's the entire point of this game, that's what makes it kinky, the taboo aspect.

But at the same time I kinda get it, if the game only focused on Beth and Summer, it would be a really short game, I'm really digging the Trisha storyline, it feels so fucking in character, more Jessica would also be nice, but I really don't see the point of Gazorpazorp, Unity maybe, but I didn't like the way that path was first introduced, IDK why really.

Reactions: OGRey

zonked5000

Dec 12, 2018
I can GUARANTEE you (with 100% certainty) that if it weren’t for those 2 characters alone, then this game would have little to nothing going for it aside from the fact that it’s a popular tv show. So I have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about.
I mean they aren't lying

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick update on how the patch is going!
I started putting it all together a couple of days ago, I’m currently filling in gaps with CGs. Everything’s going smooth but a bit slower than I had hoped. However, the route is very long, full of unique characters, lots of animations and CG’s and I’m very happy with how it’s turning out. I’ll probably need a few more days to finish it but hopefully it won’t be much longer. Thank you all for your patience and I’ll see you in a couple of days!

Jessica.jpg

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018

Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick update on how the patch is going!
I started putting it all together a couple of days ago, I’m currently filling in gaps with CGs. Everything’s going smooth but a bit slower than I had hoped. However, the route is very long, full of unique characters, lots of animations and CG’s and I’m very happy with how it’s turning out. I’ll probably need a few more days to finish it but hopefully it won’t be much longer. Thank you all for your patience and I’ll see you in a couple of days!

View attachment 723462
OK, I take it back, damn Ferdaf is really something else, it's almost like a rule34 version of the show.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes